6.8 SPC Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
By no means is this anything like some of the videos I see on here. But its all I got.

Being the first one I took at night I am rather pleased. I am 5'9" 200 and its almost as tall as me and a lot bigger around. I didn't have a tape measure (on the list) but I am thinking its over 250....I will let others decide...I am adding some pictures to help give a better perception of size.

·
Super Moderator
21,654 Posts
Nice shot ! Excellent hog. Some nasty cutters on him too. Congrats on a great kill.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
appreciate it. any one care to add a weight to on it. Love to be able to have a big enough sample so when people ask me I don't completely throw a guess at them..

thanks,

Bk

·
Registered
2,655 Posts
Boom, wasn't going to move after that shot. The Photon looks good. Glad the DVR and cable are working well for you.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Boom, wasn't going to move after that shot. The Photon looks good. Glad the DVR and cable are working well for you.
Hate how the video quality looks poor. Its a lot better on the DVR and on my PC. Maybe my editing of it downgraded it. By no means is it a Texas Lawman video.

·
Registered
2,655 Posts
Hate how the video quality looks poor. Its a lot better on the DVR and on my PC. Maybe my editing of it downgraded it. By no means is it a Texas Lawman video.
It's how you processed it. Need to save it off in the highest resolution possible, that depends on what program you used.

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
Great shot! CONGRATS on a big hog!

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
Good video, hunt and quick clean kill.......outstanding. Hope you have many more. Thank you

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
appreciate the comments. Now I just need some hogs. That was the lone boar that's been eating my corn for the past 2 years.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'm sure most of you were trying to figure out if I was ever going to shoot. The back story to this was I had a 5 gallon bucket of soured corn at the bottom of the hill about 15 ft closer to me. So I knew he wasn't going anywhere. And being the first piggy, I wanted some extra footage. I actually trimmed a good minute off of it.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Nice Job!!!!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts