6.8 SPC Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,477 Posts
Kathy gave me the " Art of the Tactical Carbine" DVD series from MagPul.

Just watched a little so far this AM but was impressed with the content. Learned something new I had never considered in the first 1/2 hr.

Looks to be the real deal.

Kerry

·
Registered
112 Posts
I got a new S&W 642 with ammo.....My girlfriend rocks.
I also got a Lyman tumbler, RCBS Media seperator, a Redding powder measure and bench stand.....My folks kick a$$ too!

·
Registered
704 Posts
Actually got nothing, but gave a Ruger MKIII Hunter to a now first time gun owner, the smile on his face was just about priceless.

·
Registered
7,444 Posts
I bought myself a bunch of stuff.....

·
Registered
2 Posts
got my youngest the following:

savage 200 in .223 for woodchucks/groundhogs

ruger mini-14 in 6.8, but since this pic we added a scope.

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
I got a derringer and some AUG money, now I need to find the AUG.

·
9,188 Posts
got a food saver vacumn. And a gift card to Cabela's. But bought myself a Sinclair Concentricity gauge and waiting for tomorrow for the Dallas gun show to find a new lower. :D

·
Registered
7,444 Posts
I bought myself an Larue extended eye relief scope mount for a scope I bought a while ago, an aimpoint with the 2 MOA dot combined with the larue mount, plus a few other odds and ends here or there.

·
Registered
35 Posts
ok here is mine thanks to LA POLICE GEAR 511 CLOSE OUT

AND A LOWER PARTS KIT FROM RB PRECISION

and this little gem from a private seller

·
9,188 Posts
Found a new lower with the last of my Christmas money. A stripped RRA. They haven't let up on the crowds the line was 30 min+ to get in. But seemed to have a decent selection. Now I get the fun of getting the individual pieces. :D :D

·
Registered
236 Posts
Wife got me a S&W M&P 9mm Spec-Ops. She was at our local gun store and thought it was neat. Just in case I didn't like the threaded barrel she also got a stock M&P barrel. She also got me a new safe, but it isn't here yet :(

1 - 16 of 16 Posts