6.8 SPC Forums banner

Firearm friendly credit card?

3K views 17 replies 12 participants last post by  Ducatim900 
#1 ·
Looking to switch some of my spending to a more friendly card for firearm owners. Have been using BoA for years, but time to do a change up. Less interested in points. More interested in customer service.
NRA has a Penfed card. Anyone use it? Thought about Cablas also. I pay for almost everything with the BoA card as it got me Alaska airlines miles. 1 mile per dollar. Ready to back off that and go to a card that embraces gun owners.

#3 ·
I just switched my primary CC to Navy Fed Credit Union. Was BOA for almost 20yrs. Even flew to AK on points years ago, when they did that. I switched my banking there(NFCU) from Wells Fargo after one of the prior antigun events.

Reactions: Highside
#8 ·
Barclays is UK based but has great travel points, I've used the card to buy tickets then turned around and submitted points to get tickets completely free.

Chase is the other, their points are better for purchases.

Go to nerdwallet.com and check out their reviews.

BOA and Wells Fargo are the worst 2 possible considering their stance on gun control.

#11 ·
I use Privacy.com cards for my online purchases now. I've asked if they plan on making physical cards in the future, which they said it is on their roadmap, but not available right now.

Dan Bongino stated on his show a few days ago he's starting a company that is going to be investing in more freedom minded companies so we can fend of cancel culture.

#15 ·
I used the NRA card from FNB Omaha for many years until they canceled their relationship with NRA, after which I quit using the card but never bothered to close the account. Last year PenFed acquired the account from FNB Omaha, so now I use the new card from PenFed. PenFed offers different cards to fit different wants and needs (e.g. purchase points, low interest rates, etc.), so it's worth looking at the details if you decide to go with them.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.