6.8 SPC Forums banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Pretty much LA county. It has more population than 40 other states. This is the reason for the electoral college.
You are correct sir! Here in Ohio we have 88 counties, if 8 of the ones with the largest cities and colleges vote one way, they out vote the other 80 rural counties. Obama won 8 and won by 100,000 votes. California has appealed the 9th ruling, I see it going to the Supreme Court. With Roberts who knows which way it will go.

·
Registered
543 Posts
You are correct sir! Here in Ohio we have 88 counties, if 8 of the ones with the largest cities and colleges vote one way, they out vote the other 80 rural counties. Obama won 8 and won by 100,000 votes. California has appealed the 9th ruling, I see it going to the Supreme Court. With Roberts who knows which way it will go.
They appealed for an en banc hearing. Which means 11 judges vs 3. Doesn't mean they will get it. the 9th has up to 21 days to respond but any judge can request for a 14 day delay on top of that. If they say no, then they have to go to the Supreme Court

·
Registered
166 Posts
They appealed for an en banc hearing. So
Again you are correct, but if you look at the initial 1st circuit ruling and the En Banc ruling on Flynn, they are two different rulings. I can see the same results in the 9th.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Becerra gonna go down swinging. Working hard to keep the people of California under that Democrat boot heel.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

21 - 28 of 28 Posts