6.8 SPC Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good news for gun owners and our second amendment rights. The Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals on Friday struck down California’s ban on high-capacity magazines on the basis that its restrictions violate the second amendment.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
21,737 Posts
OMG!!! A dabble of commons sense has emerged from 9th CCA??? Is there indeed hope for the world and mankind?

·
Registered
4,912 Posts
Trump has replaced a lot of the ultra liberal judges in the 9th. This is truly amazing, but the communists will try again.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So true. Hopefully Trump appointees will continue to undo the unconstitutional stripping of our rights done by activist liberal judges appointed by Obama.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
On a related note if you need mags you better get them now. Californians about to go on a spending spree.

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
Good to hear. Several companies on the Gundeal page are saying they will ship magazines to California. Primary Arms, Brownells, and Rainer

·
Registered
166 Posts
Trump has replaced a lot of the ultra liberal judges in the 9th. This is truly amazing, but the communists will try again.
All the more reason to reelect him. That should make everybody's favorite TROLL happy!

Reactions: billy_56081

·
Registered
62 Posts
I cant believe it! I moved from Cali to Florida a few years back and love tormenting my Cali friends with pics of my suppressors lol. Its good they can finally run more than 10 rounds, great job 9th circuit! They are calling this freedom week, get them now before the Cali AG does something to screw it up!

·
Registered
68 Posts
About time the 9th did something besides attack the Constitution. Legislating from the bench has been their stock in trade for over a decade. Go Trump Go!

·
Registered
11 Posts
I hope the goodness in the universe steps in and and gets us the win on this one.
We got f'd with the whole CCW decision the 9th circuit court made a few years ago thanks to kamala harris and her en banc motion. Now look at her being pushed for vice president. You can expect with 100 percent certainty that hag will come for everyones liberties if she has the opportunity. We need a solid one from pepe and kek this election year... Its time to start the meme war. Now if we can just get approved for suppressors I will be ok living in this f'd a** state.
Its ironic to me that cars have 4 catalytic converters and 4 mufflers in order to pass smog but I can put a muffler on my gun. The idea is that if they keep the noise it can be considered pollution and they will just drive firearms usage farther away from the city or impose extremely unreasonable codes in order to run an indoor range.

·
Registered
542 Posts
There was a good video explaining what happens next. So eveof they dont file an appeal today its still not over. The earliest they would be legal, if everything goes perfect would be Sep 8th.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
It's amazing that the citizens of California continue to vote these people into office. I assume it's the big cities doing it and the rural people hate it. You'd think this would be overturned since they're the only state with the unconstitutional microstamp requirement and the handgun roster that will essentially ban handguns.

·
Registered
542 Posts
It's amazing that the citizens of California continue to vote these people into office. I assume it's the big cities doing it and the rural people hate it. You'd think this would be overturned since they're the only state with the unconstitutional microstamp requirement and the handgun roster that will essentially ban handguns.

Pretty much LA county. It has more population than 40 other states. This is the reason for the electoral college.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts