6.8 SPC Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
2,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Your intentional, or not, internet Faux Pas. I was a member at a photography board, had an avowed liberal atheist lesbian (who never posted any photos btw,just a troll i suspect), after reading her rants and lunacy i asked her, "do lesbian atheists scream OH GOD!! during orgasm?",,,she reported the post and i was in the dog house. Inquiring minds wanted to know

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
It has been reported that the phrase uttered is "0 baby 0 baby 0 0 0hhhh"

I really hate these thin skinned ,candy ass ,panty waste , sissyfied wasted meat sacks that are offended by EVERYTHING, except their tiny mioptic skewed view of the world on a pins head.

·
Premium Member
826 Posts
Your intentional, or not, internet Faux Pas. I was a member at a photography board, had an avowed liberal atheist lesbian (who never posted any photos btw,just a troll i suspect), after reading her rants and lunacy i asked her, "do lesbian atheists scream OH GOD!! during orgasm?",,,she reported the post and i was in the dog house. Inquiring minds wanted to know
Worth suffering the doghouse, thank you .....

·
Banned
1,883 Posts
Great job takin one for the team bud.

what i find funny is a lot of atheists are atheists because they are mad at God. Not sure how they are even mad at someone who they say doesnt exist. If not sure what i'm talkin bout, ask one why they are one and you'll see in quick order they know He exist but are just only really confused about Him and pissed at Him.

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
Damn! That has got inquiring minds wondering now!:a24::a26:

·
Registered
833 Posts
Well you're on a photography board for heavens sake. Why should this sexually confused God hater be allowed to put her dysfunctions on you and not expect some really good humor anyway. Where was your outrage on "it's" clamoring anyway?

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
what i find funny is a lot of atheists are atheists because they are mad at God. Not sure how they are even mad at someone who they say doesnt exist. If not sure what i'm talkin bout, ask one why they are one and you'll see in quick order they know He exist but are just only really confused about Him and pissed at Him.
I love listening in on both sides of those discussions which usually escalate into arguments. I don't believe in the slightest and it doesn't bother me at all that other people have faith, but the narrow minded folks who love to be loud about their beliefs/lack of are sure entertaining for the rest of us.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.