6.8 SPC Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found these guys on a web search--- a few weeks back I bought several striped lowers through them (they sent sequential serial numbers too!!) and my FFL received them 3 days after the order---good guys to deal with, I had never heard of them before.

If anyone is looking for cheep stripped lowers (not blems) --- they have Anderson forged lowers on sale for $40 ea. right now ( just received an e-mail from them)http://fatboytactical.net/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=21&products_id=411 --- they have closed trigger guard versions as well for just a bit more, because the lower is on sale right now, it is a better buy if you buy the single lower rater than the multi packs (just order how ever many you want of the single ones as there is no limit )

They have a real time inventory for each item too so you can actually see how many they have in stock/on hand at the current time-------they charge a flat rate shipping of only $10 too

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Ditto. I've posted about them here on the forum. The name had me wondering if they were a sketch fly-by-night company, but got multiple sequentially numbered lowers through them too. Highly recommend.

·
Registered
358 Posts
They are located about 5 miles from me. Friend and I have spent several dollars with them and never had a problem with any product. Good guys, good service and good prices. If you ever meet them you would understand the name of the company. Not throwing stones just stating the fact.

·
Registered
4,581 Posts
There you go again, THM, enticing me to build another AR. You know, I have an extra handguard sitting around now. Gee thanks!

·
Registered
6,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
There you go again, THM, enticing me to build another AR. You know, I have an extra handguard sitting around now. Gee thanks!
Get a few before the election starts, I don't think you'll see them this cheap next year

·
Registered
4,581 Posts
THM (or others) have you used their Blue Triggers? Only $120.

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
That's a good price. I would like to get a few but for some reason when I went to pick up my Scorpion EVO yesterday, they gave me a 5 day conditional. Want to see how this plays out being I've never received a conditional and have purchased many many gins in the past couple years. Was really shocked even with having A CCW and getting a conditional.

·
Administrator
22,080 Posts
THM (or others) have you used their Blue Triggers? Only $120.
Would be nice if they specified whether it's single stage or two stage.

·
Registered
6,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
1 - 9 of 9 Posts