1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
833 Posts
This was circulated in 2007 as Oemperor was battling Clinton. It got buried along with anything negative on Barry. I had read it back then. Its saved on one of my hard drives somewhere.

·
Banned
2,342 Posts
no, have never seen it before. read it now tho. it dove tails with what we see happening in most part. most folks would consider it paranoid rambling,,,but i don't. i consider it paranoid but not rambling. paranoid is a healthy these days

·
Administrator
22,084 Posts
Wasn't that timeline consistent with the tales/pix going around the emails/web concerning DHS camps, and large stockpiles of coffins, big enough for more than one? Ugliness before November would NOT surprise me in the least. The squatter-in-chief likes his puppet status/privileges of office.

·
Registered
716 Posts
My father started telling me about this back in the '60s. He researched these people all his life and started to write a book about it when he came down with Alzheimer's and was never able to complete it. He died of it in 2006. He was a brilliant scientist and very concerned about where our country was going. Thank you for sharing this document.
For more interesting reading google Cloward and Piven Plan.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts