6.8 SPC Forums banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,302 Posts

·
Registered
737 Posts
If not for taking two months off 2021 then reopening for 2022 at half the volume but higher ticket product and price raises would probably be so burned out by now would be retiring end of year or soon after as wife wanted. Enjoy some down time then decide if and what projects you may enjoy.

Had hands on a Tac6 barrel, was unable to pair it with another and used it to sweeten a trade thinking there would be another run. Oh well, maybe... with 6mm×45s, 24 Noslers in AR 15s and 6XCs in AR 10s have plenty of 6mm pills to play with if find another one or a run ever happens. Hoping you enjoy retirement.

Reactions: earlytom

·
Registered
53 Posts
H, thank you from a California guy. (not for long)
You personally helped me via email when I had a couple of dumb questions. You were patient and impressed me as a man who genuinely cares about others. That’s numero uno in my book of life.
My 270 msr is my favorite rifle, and I have a few to compare.
Congratulations, enjoy your retirement you deserve it because you have provided enjoyment
to many others who shoot ARP products.
Thanks again Brother.

·
Vendor
1,043 Posts
So wait a minute, is ARP not producing any more barrels? Or is it just that someone else is handling sales?
Blackstone Arms is producing and selling the barrels now. As far as the product and quality NOTHING has changed, using all ARP specs and tooling.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts