6.8 SPC Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been receiving emails from Eagle Lite Inc. Very low prices made me wonder about about the quality of their products. Today, they sent me an email with a steel low pro gas block/carbine tube for $9.99 shipped, and I ordered one. Has anyone dealt with Eagle Lite before?

·
Registered
6,732 Posts
their hand guards look very similar to the imported cheep Chinese stuff I've seen before---probably hit and miss on the quality---customer service is going to be the important part---if you get out of spec parts, will the CA company stand behind their name and give you a refund or exchange bad parts for good ones----cheep parts are generally good for beater/truck guns

·
Registered
4,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
their hand guards look very similar to the imported cheep Chinese stuff I've seen before---probably hit and miss on the quality---customer service is going to be the important part---if you get out of spec parts, will the CA company stand behind their name and give you a refund or exchange bad parts for good ones----cheep parts are generally good for beater/truck guns
Definitely agree on the CS, and the company seems to have decent reviews. My $9.99 purchase was a trial to see if their stuff is any good. I'll let everyone know the results.

·
Registered
4,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Got the block, and it looks good, and fits tight on a test barrel. The description at Eagle Lite also says made in USA, but does not give a manufacturer. Does anyone recognize this gas block? I've seen a block with these marks near the top, but don't remember where.

·
Registered
6,732 Posts
copy cat of VLTOR

·
Registered
6,732 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts