6.8 SPC Forums banner

41 - 42 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Anybody have thoughts on drop in trigger upgrades? I am thinking 3 lb?
Many choices out there, for a modual style, cmc is a pretty good one. I recently bought a JMT for $70 and it is pretty darn good, much better than rise or larue. If you want a 2 piece trigger the the RRA varmint match leads the pack, combine it with a trigger adjuster and u can take the whole first stage out leaving u with a nice 1.75-2.25 lb pull. RRA can be found for around $80 or so.
POF drop ins are noce and I have a POF enhanced finger placement drop in id be willing to part with (NIB) for dirt cheap! Message me.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Anybody have thoughts on drop in trigger upgrades? I am thinking 3 lb?
LaRue MBT is affordable and feels lighter than it's 4.5 lbs. Very crisp and repeatable. No creep, little overtravel, and short nice reset. Less than $100 delivered to you.

If you want the best go Trigger Tech. I have the Competition AR trigger. They describe it as like a good 1911 trigger. Very very short take up, maybe a sixteenth of an inch, no creep, crisp break, no perceptible overtravel. Very short reset but enough to make you very happy. Totally consistent. It is 3.5 lbs. Non adjustable.
They have adjustable models, with and without a second stage. They are the Diamond AR models. They adjust down to 1.5 lbs. up to 4 lbs. They are pricey, over $300. They are heavenly. don't know if they are considered drop safe.
Check them out.

They are not paying me anything

41 - 42 of 42 Posts