6.8 SPC Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
749 Posts

·
Registered
4,974 Posts
Another crooked black politician appointed by the worst criminal in USA history. He is DIRECTLY responsible for the FBI not being able to do their job properly, and directly responsible for the 3 US terrorist attacks.

·
Super Moderator
12,227 Posts
Things like this bring out conspiracy types and makes the government look more and more corrupt. I just don't understand who would think this is a good idea. You would think after the Benghazi debacle they would have learned something. (sigh)
It sounds like a conspiracy to me. They are conspiring to remove the truth from public view. That is a conspiracy right there.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Things like this bring out conspiracy types and makes the government look more and more corrupt. I just don't understand who would think this is a good idea. You would think after the Benghazi debacle they would have learned something. (sigh)
Benghazi was not a debacle. They did exactly what they wanted to do. Nothing, and hide it for political gain. Afterall, Bin Laden is dead and therefore there is no more jihad facing America.

·
Registered
749 Posts
Benghazi was not a debacle. They did exactly what they wanted to do. Nothing, and hide it for political gain. Afterall, Bin Laden is dead and therefore there is no more jihad facing America.
Agreed Nick.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts