6.8 SPC Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Reamer

Hi, I'm new to the forum. Did some reading and would love to know more on about anyone that's renting out their reamer.

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
I have both type of reamers for the 6.8 and until my account get straightened out after the security breach I will be at this user name. The reamer for the AR & bolt barrels is going out to Troy in Texas tomorrow and will be available when I get it back from him. PM me for details.
I prefer Paypal gift as there is a deposit that gets refunded upon return of the reamer in undamaged condition.

·
Banned
2,342 Posts
I have both type of reamers for the 6.8 and until my account get straightened out after the security breach I will be at this user name. The reamer for the AR & bolt barrels is going out to Troy in Texas tomorrow and will be available when I get it back from him. PM me for details.
I prefer Paypal gift as there is a deposit that gets refunded upon return of the reamer in undamaged condition.
Grumpster! i was thinking you had drowned in a vat of home brew, good to see ya

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
Grumpster! i was thinking you had drowned in a vat of home brew, good to see ya
Real close but I remembered how to swim when I was almost to the bottom! URP!
I started drinking when I couldn't log in under my regular user name because of the fiasco last week with the security breech. Keep your email accounts updated immediately when you change internet providers. Mine was a week late.

·
Registered
24 Posts
SPCII reamer

Capt,

I would like to rent your pull-through reamer too. However Constructor raised the of PT&D,s specifications for the correct cone dimensions. Do you think it matches the specs that Constructor gave them?

Thanx old friend.

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
i'm not so sure that he will loan it out anymore. i only posted as a joke.

there appears there is/was some shenanigans going on after he was kind enough to loan his reamer out to the OP. if and when he gets it back he may not let it out of his sight again.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.