6.8 SPC Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
488 Posts
Either he is really dumb OR, more likely, it's 100% intentional deception to achieve the political agenda of complete disarmament. I suspect they have a two part goal 1. disarm Americans without a fight because they are very unlikely to win a full blow armed confrontation 2. if soft disarmament succeeds even partially, they then have the "justification" to attack individually those Americans who still refuse to turn in their arms where they can use over whelming force against single targets.

#2 does NOT work when the numbers are nearly even or even a 40/60 split. It only works against a few targets with high ratios of federal troops against a few individuals. They use that as a fear tactic. What is so disgusting is these people's complete disregard for the supreme law of the land, the Constitution. As far as I'm aware, every person on this forum is a peaceful armed citizen, we are NOT threatening people, robbing them, murdering people etc.

They have no authority to disarm any American for any reason aside from that citizen willfully surrendering their rights by an unwarranted act of violence against an innocent person. Aside from that case (e.g. criminal action such as murder, robbery etc.), any attack on the 2nd Amendment these ass hats come up with illegitimate and clearly they have no respect for the citizens of America, thus we should likewise have no respect for their irrelevant decrees.

My rights are not contingent upon their political whims despite their delusion that is so, they are given to me by the God of heaven who breathed the breath of life into me and they are enumerated by the founders of this nation who honestly would probably have many of these people hanged for treason by now. Wickedness knows no boundaries, so should we be surprised at the stupidity, evil, deception and cowardice of these people? For heavens sake they can't even figure out what gender they are!

·
Registered
488 Posts
“Every able bodied freeman, between the ages of 16 and 50, is enrolled in the militia. … The law requires every militia-man to provide himself with the arms usual in the regular service.” - Notes on the State of Virginia, written by Jefferson, published in 1781, updated in 1782

10 U.S. Code § 246 - Militia: composition and classes (a) The militia of the United States consists of all able-bodied males at least 17 years of age and, except as provided in section 313 of title 32, under 45 years of age who are, or who have made a declaration of intention to become, citizens of the United States and of female citizens of the United States who are members of the National Guard. (b) The classes of the militia are— (1) the organized militia, which consists of the National Guard and the Naval Militia; and (2) the unorganized militia, which consists of the members of the militia who are not members of the National Guard or the Naval Militia. (Aug. 10, 1956, ch. 1041, 70A Stat. 14, § 311; Pub. L. 85–861, § 1(7), Sept. 2, 1958, 72 Stat. 1439; Pub. L. 103–160, div. A, title V, § 524(a), Nov. 30, 1993, 107 Stat. 1656; renumbered § 246, Pub. L. 114–328, div. A, title XII, § 1241(a)(2), Dec. 23, 2016, 130 Stat. 2497.) Source: [USC02] 10 USC Ch. 12: THE MILITIA (house.gov) The division of militia into organized and unorganized categories is part of the Dick Act of 1903. While the unorganized militia does not have an explicit defined role by Congress, federal statutes do provide for civilian fire arms training as part of the Civilian Marksmanship Program. More importantly, Amendment II of the Bill of Rights protects the individual rights of citizens to be armed with arms for use in regular military service as is in accordance with the original scope and intent by the framers of the Constitution which is provided below in great detail. The unorganized militia also provides a benefit to the organized militia, a United States Army study found that individuals who received training in through civilian marksmanship programs were significantly more effective in combat than those without such prior training, thus if an unorganized militia member were to be drafted into regular military service (organized militia), their combat effectiveness would in general, be superior to those without such prior training. - See Whisker, supra note 20, at 969-70 (summarizing the Arthur D. Little Report to the U.S. Army, 1966). Individuals engaged in combat who had previous firearms training suffered fewer casualties, maintained their weapons better, and fired more often and with greater accuracy than those without such prior training. Id.

"Congress has no power to disarm the militia. Their swords, and every other terrible implement of the soldier, are the birthright of an American... The unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or state government, but, where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the people" - Tench Coxe, Pennsylvania Gazette, Feb. 20, 1788

"The great object is that every man be armed” and “everyone who is able may have a gun." - Patrick Henry, in the Virginia Convention on the ratification of the Constitution. Debates and other Proceedings of the Convention of Virginia,...taken in shorthand by David Robertson of Petersburg, at 271, 275 2d ed. Richmond, 1805. Also 3 Elliot, Debates at 386

"The prohibition is general. No clause in the Constitution could by any rule of construction be conceived to give to Congress a power to disarm the people. Such a flagitious attempt could only be made under some general pretense by a state legislature. But if in any blind pursuit of inordinate power, either should attempt it, this amendment may be appealed to as a restraint on both." - William Rawle, A View of the Constitution 125-6 (2nd ed. 1829)

Maybe these idiots need a lesson of our nations history?

·
Registered
488 Posts

·
Premium Member
I got guns, you got guns, we all got guns! Free to the bone, please do not f**k with me.
3,773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
1 - 16 of 16 Posts