6.8 SPC Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone out there had one and shot it a while? How is it holding up? Getting loose or anything?
I had some issues with other small diameter rails hitting my gas blocks so I ordered a 13". It looks great and feels even better but I question how study it will remain with the attachment it has. This one is the key mod, much lighter than their first version. If it holds up it may be my favorite rail.

·
Registered
73 Posts
I have one of their first versions. I also installed a bunch on rifles belonging to friends. So far, so good! After about 2000 rounds through my 6.8, it hasn't budged. I also took it off and re-installed it a few times at about 500 rounds due to cerakote configurations. Still hasn't budged! I love their vrs rails

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
10,783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have one of their first versions. I also installed a bunch on rifles belonging to friends. So far, so good! After about 2000 rounds through my 6.8, it hasn't budged. I also took it off and re-installed it a few times at about 500 rounds due to cerakote configurations. Still hasn't budged! I love their vrs rails

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Good to hear. I like it and will probably change out several on my personal rifles. The flatter bottom looks like it is going to work well in the rest bags.
Thanks

·
Registered
249 Posts
Good to hear. I like it and will probably change out several on my personal rifles. The flatter bottom looks like it is going to work well in the rest bags.
Thanks
I'd highly recommend the SP3R from Seekins. Looks and feels better than photos will allow. Especially if you use their upper that is made specifically for that handguard. Probably lighter than the Diamondhead too

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Hey H,

I have a few VRS-Ts and VRS-Xs and rock solid after 1,000s of rounds installed 3 years go. I've been checking out the new models in keymod myself. Glad to see they are working out for ya.

·
Registered
249 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts