6.8 SPC Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Biden and the Demonrats seem intent on the nonstop shredding of the Constiution. They openly promote blatantly anti- American and unconstitutional policies. These Commies have no shame and do it with nearly no real push back from the citizens. Certainly nothing from the MSM Commie propaganda machine.

Biden slipped up at the presser. He noted that 'who even knew if there would be a Republican Party in 4 years...'

MSM? Crickets...

Thoughts on how this all plays out?

Mine? Biden might be a clown puppet, but the evil being wrought on our Republic is real, and so is the danger to us and the world. I for one stopped laughing at political clowns a long time ago.

But Biden might have uttered a prophecy, or just maybe a plan. BTW the Spineless Rinos seem happy to help the Commies kill the Republican Party and the Republic.

If we remain silent too, we will have no one to blame when they kick in our doors, and disarm us on Trumped up pretenses.

Biden Administration Urges Supreme Court To Let Cops Enter Homes And Seize Guns Without A Warrant

·
Registered
154 Posts
Biden might be a clown puppet,
No "MIGHT BE" a clown puppet. He already is.
And he is listening to what's being whispered in his ear. (cause he can't figure out how to do things on his own)

And WHO EXACTLY do you think will be knocking at your door to pick up your guns??
Not one person that's running their mouth has enough GUTS to "come and take them" in person!!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Not many refer to out great nation as a republic anymore. The media and politicians have pretty much brainwashed the general public to believe it is a democracy.

glad to see thereare still a few out there with some commonsense!

·
Registered
534 Posts
All that has to happen is your liberal neighbor doesn't like what you are doing and then turn your name over to the authorities for a raid. Your door gets knocked, your dogs are shot, safe is emptied of all your legal firearms, and then you go to jail for no reason other than the fact of your liberal neighbor doesn't like you.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
All that has to happen is your liberal neighbor doesn't like what you are doing and then turn your name over to the authorities for a raid. Your door gets knocked, your dogs are shot, safe is emptied of all your legal firearms, and then you go to jail for no reason other than the fact of your liberal neighbor doesn't like you.
Glad you get it. Too few do it seems.

·
Registered
3,656 Posts
Can ya'll imagine... millions of Americans defending their households against tyrannical thugs coming to steal their tools to defend their family and their country. Not gon' happen.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Biden and the Demonrats seem intent on the nonstop shredding of the Constiution. They openly promote blatantly anti- American and unconstitutional policies. These Commies have no shame and do it with nearly no real push back from the citizens. Certainly nothing from the MSM Commie propaganda machine.

Biden slipped up at the presser. He noted that 'who even knew if there would be a Republican Party in 4 years...'

MSM? Crickets...

Thoughts on how this all plays out?

Mine? Biden might be a clown puppet, but the evil being wrought on our Republic is real, and so is the danger to us and the world. I for one stopped laughing at political clowns a long time ago.

But Biden might have uttered a prophecy, or just maybe a plan. BTW the Spineless Rinos seem happy to help the Commies kill the Republican Party and the Republic.

If we remain silent too, we will have no one to blame when they kick in our doors, and disarm us on Trumped up pretenses.

Biden Administration Urges Supreme Court To Let Cops Enter Homes And Seize Guns Without A Warrant
"DEMONRATS" 😂😂😂

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
My only question is where are the police being vocal against this? If they aren't being active against this then it says just as much about police as is does the politicians.
I have a good friend who just retired from the state police , who said the departments are split three ways . One third are like him retiring or quitting before they infringe on our god given rights one third that will enforce what ever law is passed no matter what and a third that will just look the other way . Remember the German police were just enforcing the law .

Sent from my LM-K920 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
167 Posts
Democrats have calculated and don't think they have the votes in the senate to pass any of their unconstitutional gun laws without ending the filibuster so Biden is going to plan C. More executive orders.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
764 Posts
Democrats have calculated and don't think they have the votes in the senate to pass any of their unconstitutional gun laws without ending the filibuster so Biden is going to plan C. More executive orders.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
I have never seen such a shift in talking points in my life. It was all gun laws are needed! For a whole 2 days... remember the wall to wall coverage for two weeks after Vegas? It really does smell like something is up. Biden can sign an order enhancing what is considered a mental disorder... then the SCOTUS can say that there is no need for a warrant... remember after Jan 6th... the call to classify all GOP as terrorists? Well they can classify all gun owners as mentally unfit, since who in there right mind needs a gun?

Come and try to take it already you cowards. I'm done. Lets get this shit kicked off so we can start the rebuilding. I know what my Red Line is (although Dems keep moving theirs). It is seeing my friends and neighbors pulled out of their houses and arrested for just owning something the government decides is illegal. Same as what kicked off the Revolution... I am still of fighting age, have vast experience in counterintelligence, counterinsurgency and information warfare. Lets get this done. I do not like being the frog in the kettle and knowing I am the frog. JUMP YOU MOTHER F'ING COMMIES! I'm feeling froggy.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
You and how many others? 75+ million voted for the "Other Guy" so me thinks you won't be alone.
Unity is what will get this stopped. Deciding to not comply with unconstitutional edicts, executive orders, and laws will force everyone to make hard choices. Local law enforcement and National Gaurd are going to be put in the same position as the Germans when the Nazi Regime made the same plays.

·
Registered
180 Posts
I suggest the following:

Civil disobedience - Wikipedia

It has been practiced throughout the ages and the various Christian sects that made up between 75%-80% of the original population of the United States at it's founding practiced that very thing until the British pushed them to the point of armed resistance, at which point it became a fist fight.

I wholly believe their thinking is something along the lines of the following: 1. do everything to disarm them through laws, intimidation 2. if that doesn't work then the "laws" justify our use of force as they now become classified as "terrorists".

The irony is they don't have the power nor authority to arbitrarily deprive anyone of their rights. A well know Rothschild of the 1800's is know for saying something to the effect of "give me control of a nation's purse strings and I care not what laws they write"...I would counter with a parallel "give me the courage to stand firm against evil and wicked men and I care not what mischief they make through the law".

The purpose of the law is to protect and preserve life. Laws that do the opposite are null and void. As a follower of Jesus who actually does diligently study the scriptures, I've come to realize much of the Old Testament and even New Testament if absolutely filled with those who defied wicked kings, nations and "authorities" who were operating outside the accordance of God's intention for governments.

If the powers that be do not care about nor respect our God given rights, why should we care or respect their unjust and illegitimate laws that clearly violate our rights which supersede their laws? The entire Bill of Rights doesn't gives each person their rights and freedoms...it tells the government what those rights and freedoms are so that it cannot violate them.

The entire Constitution is designed to limit the government's ability to do evil because the founders recognized sin in humanity. They recognized that human beings are inherently broken and a portion of them are just plain evil...what do evil people do? Size power, control, kill, steal and destroy all that is around them.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts