6.8 SPC Forums banner

41 - 43 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
3,669 Posts
Was actually started by a local dipshit reporter right here in St.Louis who thought it was a good idea to put Michael Brown's friend on the air within an hour of the shooting and ask HIM what happened, the guy said "Michael had his hands up and yelled "don't shoot" but the cop killed him anyway.... " the reporter believed it and the story ran all day because of that, riots tore Ferguson apart with the chanting "Hands up-don't shoot"
Should be held accountable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,669 Posts
To the people quoting statistics - Why?
no one cares about reality/logic anymore

This is EMOTIONAL and I don't CARE about facts

A MAN can BE a WOMAN and Visa Versa .... I don't have time for your stupid FACTS and LOGIC...
GUNS ARE KILLING PEOPLE EVERY SECOND OF THE DAY THATS THE FACTS

GUNS ARE BAD

Hands up don't shoot - debunked by EVERYONE including Obamas justice dept - STILL QUOTED

as much as I'm a Logic guy when you have half the country that just wants to believe what they want to believe and what they read on FB and Twitter or watch on the peephole into paradise...I don't think our "Facts" are working

I dont know how to fight Emotion when it wont listen to reason.
Dude...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Found out today the mo. Sheriff's association is still the holdup on our 2 nd amendment sanctuary bill , they say it doesn't give them enough control . I thought that was the idea . If it doesn't go through next week it will be shelved until next year .

Sent from my LM-K920 using Tapatalk

41 - 43 of 43 Posts