6.8 SPC Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
The Omega Rail will work, but if you want to put the Troy Fornt and Rear BUIS on the rails, I would recommend getting the 10" Troy/MI/Samson type FF Rails on it. You will have to grind down the Front Sight Base and remove the Deltat Ring in order for the 10" Troy/MI/Samson Rails to fit over the FSB, but it is easy to do and well worth it. The longer FF Rail will give you a longer sight radius. It will be well worth it.

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
10" Troy Handguards $240.

10" Midwest Industries Handguards $224.

Omega rails cost $300.

If you don't have the tools to do it yourself, just send it to ADCO Firearms. All they would have to do is disassemble the upper to remove the Delta Ring, remove the Handguard Cap, and grind down the FSB for you.

·
Registered
307 Posts
I would just remove the gas block by drifting out the two taper pins and replace it with a gas block that has a flip up front sight like the PRI, YMH or MI. Then you could still go with the Omega rail and keep your handguard cap and delta ring assembly. You would not need to remove the barrel then.

·
Registered
441 Posts
You can don't need to remove the barrel to get that of just use bolt cutters tin snips or a dremel type cutter. Take nail or some other thing that will fit the pins in the front site Knock them out. Just be sure to remember what side they `cam out from. The whole thing is simple. I you can change your oil and filter in your car you can do this with common tools.

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
I am a dealer for DD, I think you said your still in college, in the greatest state in the union no less, so let me know if you want a DD and send me a PM.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts