6.8 SPC Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
New, No box, Custom (hand made) KDS Knives Colibri - $100 Shipped.
I bought this from another member and it has become a safe queen so time for it to move on. It has never been used for anything, but the mirror polished blade has some tiny surface scratches from going in and out of the leather sheath. Never used or sharpened.
O.A.L. - 7.08 Inches
Steel - Mirror Polished ATS34 SS
Blade Length - 3.15 Inches
Blade Thickness - 2mm
Handle Material - Dark Ironwood w/ Solid Brass Bolsters
Stained Leather Sheath to match the ironwood scales

History:
In Tupungato a town that is approximately 70 km. to the southwest of Mendoza's city, capital of the homonymous province surrounded of vineyards that produce some of the best wines in the world, in a property outskirts of the city, the family Karup- Pereyra Da Silva works making with quality and love excellents handmade knives, mark KDS.

·
Super Moderator
12,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump. Price dropped to $125.

·
Super Moderator
12,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
One more bump. Nice knife, willing to trade for gun stuff.

·
Super Moderator
12,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bump...............

·
Registered
701 Posts
Knife sounds really nice. What kind of parts are you looking for. I have a short rail from troy I believe, FDE and OD green cap if you are interested... Ill upload a pic if you are interested. I brought it a while back form a user here and was going to make an SBR but I went another way and this has been sitting in my safe for a while now.

·
Super Moderator
12,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Knife sounds really nice. What kind of parts are you looking for. I have a short rail from troy I believe, FDE and OD green cap if you are interested... Ill upload a pic if you are interested. I brought it a while back form a user here and was going to make an SBR but I went another way and this has been sitting in my safe for a while now.
Would be more interested in anything black. Stripped uppers/lowers handguards, what ever.

·
Super Moderator
12,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
bump..........

·
Super Moderator
12,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Bump for reduced price. I listed it on ebay with a $100 reserve and $10 shipping so if anyone is interested at that price, I will take the loss just to help pay for my new knife.

·
Super Moderator
12,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
One mo time.

·
Super Moderator
12,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Bump it once more.

·
Super Moderator