6.8 SPC Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
***Everything sold pending funds****

To fund a new purchase I am looking to sell my complete 6.8 SPC ll upper with all the reloading components.

Upper
ARP 16" mid length scout barrel with LP gb, A2 FH
Spikes upper (bomb logo)
NIB BCG (w/std charging handle)
UTG Pro 13" super slim free float rail
lee 3pc 6.8 dies
80, 95 gr ttsx projectiles
131, 120gr SST projectiles
71 factory loaded SSA 110gr pro hunters
approx 50 pieces SSA brass some 1x fired, some 2x, some 3x
$650 shipped and insured
i will include the 3x9x40 vortex crossfire ll and SWFA SSALT mount(looks like the burris pepr mount) for additional $150.
This scope is mounted and sighted in. Pin upper and hunt

Feel free to make me a reasonable offer if you think my price is not right.

Pm me a email or text number for pics.

Only trade I would consider is a 9mm 1911.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I edited the original post with the actual numbers of projectiles and loaded ammo.

I forgot to add them, but I also have 2 mags that are included. 1-10 rd and 1-15 rd

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok first dibs on the 95TTSX if you change your mind. Thanks!
you got it Mark,
I have had some interest in the upper without reloading components so if I sell the upper, you have first dibs. Are you sure you don't want the SST's too? Those I got from a great guy at some Crazy Dog place....lol

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Ok. This was supposed to be a pic but I can't seem to get the forum to play nice with my phone.

For pics you can text me at 9205626341 or email me directly at [email protected] and I will send them out. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Also I work night shift so I sleep during the day so I will send them as soon as I can if you request them during the day.

·
Banned
7,803 Posts
you got it Mark,
I have had some interest in the upper without reloading components so if I sell the upper, you have first dibs. Are you sure you don't want the SST's too? Those I got from a great guy at some Crazy Dog place....lol
Sounds good just let me know. I will pass on the SST's... I don't use them. Thanks tho!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts