6.8 SPC Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's the cheapest place to pick up a geissele trigger? Specifically the SSA-E or DMR
I picked up an ARGold trigger for my 308 and I'm quite disappointed for the price and my expectations so I'm going to compare the geissele and the gold and see which works best in my 308 long range

·
Registered
96 Posts
Primary Arms has decent sales on them from time to time. Might have to wait until labor day for the next one though.

The last one was july 4th weekend.

I think they were about $180.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Another vote for joebobs if you want it right now. If you can wait until the next holiday sale, than primary arms, joebobs, and sometimes midway will have them for much cheaper

·
Banned
61 Posts
i've bought 3 used geissele triggers on AR15 from 3 different people, all looked almost new and a substantial savings, $170-$180 ea. roughly.
a lot of guys buy one then another model till they find the exact one they love, so not hard to find with low round count if that matters.
otherwise their G2S new is 165, used a bit less. My G2S felt better than my ssa-e. Once i tried a SD-E the rest where sold, I'm in LOVE.

·
Registered
4,582 Posts
PSA just had a sale on them!

·
Registered
2,141 Posts
Gotta love the SD-E, I got mine on sale at Rainier a few months back.

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Wait for Labor Day or Veterans Day. Primary Arms usually has the best price. Got one for $180 on the Memorial Day sale. PSA, Brownells, Midway, and Geissele direct all usually run holiday sales.

·
Registered
611 Posts
I have to say one thing about geissele, I like their triggers. But I was really disappointed when a buddy and I were at the NRA national matches. One of the main reason why we went was because geissele was going to be there. We both thought we could get a descent price on a trigger. Boy we were wrong they wanted full retail price. We thought since it was coming directly from them we could get one at primary arm price but nope. The only thing I bought at the national matches was 8lb of 232 for 130. Vendor row was really disappointing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8,933 Posts
Most retailers are bound by MAP but as long as they don't publicize the price they can sell at a lower price. This is why you will see the "Add to Cart for price" on certain items. Some retailers will not sell below MAP as they don't want to cut their profit margin. Others see higher sales volume as the answer to higher overall profits.

·
Registered
311 Posts
What's the cheapest place to pick up a geissele trigger? Specifically the SSA-E or DMR
I picked up an ARGold trigger for my 308 and I'm quite disappointed for the price and my expectations so I'm going to compare the geissele and the gold and see which works best in my 308 long range
I picked up a SSA-E from Primary Arms @ $180.00 on July 1. I believe that's the cheapest you'll find one. Even the Geissele booth were selling them at $190 during the NRA show in Nashville. I thought that was an awesome deal at the time.

Good luck and just keep your eyes open.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I guess you can just walk into any online retailer these days and name your price.
They get around it by only showing the price in the cart . . . then it's not advertising, but a purchase. Yeah, all games, but frankly, it's up to the reseller on how they price, but for items this popular/good, I can't blame them much for not tanking prices . . .

·
Registered
69 Posts
I was on the lookout for a trigger lately, got one from ALG, whose parent company is Giessle. Might be worth a shot.

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
I was on the lookout for a trigger lately, got one from ALG, whose parent company is Giessle. Might be worth a shot.

Put some JP yellow springs in that trigger and you will love it. All my rifles have Geiselle's and I put a ALG ACT in for a buddy with JP springs and it felt really nice and you can't beat the price.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts