6.8 SPC Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some might say this is too jingoistic, but I really don't care. It just makes me smile.

·
Administrator
22,084 Posts
I was hoping for a good song to break out. M'be a little devil come up from Georgia.

·
Registered
705 Posts
I wonder what our potus promised them on his last trip
to visit arab countries. Maybe offer to let another 10 or
20 thousand come over. After all they are a peacefull
people.

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
I much rather have Charlie Daniels speaking than hear the ramblings of unethical Uncle Ted who thumbs his nose at of game laws after violating them and pleading guilty and then violating his ban.

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
I like Charlie Daniels, always have. I think what he expressed in that ad is exactly the type of sentiment that was in the mind of Yamamoto when he said Japan would not invade the US because there was a rifle behind every blade of grass.

A lot of people in a lot of places have looked down on Americans and America over the centuries, but most have found out the hard way they shouldn't have messed with us. I don't think Americans have changed all that much when push comes to shove. We tend to be slow to rile, but when the fuse runs out -- God help whoever is messing with us.

·
Registered
749 Posts
I like Charlie Daniels, always have. I think what he expressed in that ad is exactly the type of sentiment that was in the mind of Yamamoto when he said Japan would not invade the US because there was a rifle behind every blade of grass.

A lot of people in a lot of places have looked down on Americans and America over the centuries, but most have found out the hard way they shouldn't have messed with us. I don't think Americans have changed all that much when push comes to shove. We tend to be slow to rile, but when the fuse runs out -- God help whoever is messing with us.
Amen to that brother!

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
I wonder what our potus promised them on his last trip
to visit arab countries. Maybe offer to let another 10 or
20 thousand come over. After all they are a peacefull
people.
I am sure he apologized to them profusely for the USA being the USA and offered them billions of U$A to help sooth the pain. Why are we still giving $ aid to almost every country in the world(seriously) when many of them hate us and some are virtually in a cold war with us, we give $ aid to China when we owe them gajillions of dollars and Russia, Venezuela, CUBA????!!!!!!!!!WTF How about the potus apologizing to the people that deserve it, the working taxpaying AMERICANS.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts