6.8 SPC Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Midsouth shooters supply in stock atm.

Also at Lg outdoors but more $.

Good on ammo, but my supply of reloading supies is low. Been looking...

·
Registered
92 Posts
These are just about the only primer I use on the regular, and I've used a bunch of them, and the only reason is because I've been buying them for $25 per 1K and $120 per 5K brick. Been buying them from a seller on GB but sadly he is now out thanks to all the panic hoarders. He did have a bunch of people cancel their orders so I was able to score another 20K and then another 2K and he made a deal with me that he would let me know whenever he found anymore hiding in the warehouse, so far he has called me two times more. I was almost sick when I looked at his listed auctions and no longer saw the 41s listed. Paying $40 or $50 a box just makes me I'll after getting them for half of that. I'm real happy to have given this guy my business over the past few years, on primers as well as many other things, and I feel blessed to enjoy a decent business relationship with him.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Was in the local gun retailer and was intent on picking up CCi 41 and saw the $50 /1000 tag and walked away. That is too much while all the other primers are 35. Really just don't get it.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I believe the BR4s and 450s have the same cup thickness as the 41s just not the same distance between the anvil and the cup. I use both the BR4s and 450s and have never had a slam fire. Anyway the 450s can still be had online and at my LGS for $35/ thousand. The BR4s run around $50.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts