6.8 SPC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i recognize a few names here, but ratdog isn't one of them, so please... no guilt by association. i'm sure the mod was about to send me a personal invitation, so i thought i'd save him the trouble.

i recently acquired my first 6.8, and i've shot a couple hogs with it already. maybe i can post a pic or two if i don't get run off first :a31:

dj

·
Administrator
22,080 Posts
i recognize a few names here, but ratdog isn't one of them, so please... no guilt by association. i'm sure the mod was about to send me a personal invitation, so i thought i'd save him the trouble.

i recently acquired my first 6.8, and i've shot a couple hogs with it already. maybe i can post a pic or two if i don't get run off first :a31:

dj
I told'ja... yer hosed already. LOL

Posting pix will bring you favor... the videos, even more so. And, we have NO idea of the meaning of sarcasm 'round here either.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i hope you know your profile pic makes it extremely difficult to browse this site at work. can't you cover up with some pasties or something?

·
Banned
2,342 Posts
i hope you know your profile pic makes it extremely difficult to browse this site at work. can't you cover up with some pasties or something?
pasties? we don't need no steeenking pasties! and hello btw

·
Administrator
22,080 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
so... is this it??? y'all are the entire welcoming committee???

you know i'm not very good with rules, so i didn't bother reading them. can you just tell me if i'm supposed to be mean to anyone who shoots a 6.5 grendel? i'll learn the rest as i go...

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i can already tell you're a bad influence. i just hope there's a 'wall of shame' list for first time offenders before the permanent ban.

·
Banned
2,342 Posts
i am the voice of prudence,patience,kindness,compassion,sanity,pasties,and all other positive attributes

why in the name of all the above, is it putting a space twixt the i and the es in pasties?

·
Registered
705 Posts
Welcome. Lots of great guys here. Some possibly
stuck in limbo. It took me a few days to find my
way back. It's good to have more join us.

·
Banned
2,342 Posts
see? you've already had 3 welcome aboards, i only had 2

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
train,
any chance i could get a copy of the 'limbo' list. sure would cut the learning curve

crazyJ,
pasti es is a result of you not checking the language filter box in the account setup. it translates to something about an esse, or mexican gansta

·
Banned
2,342 Posts
ya think? how come it didn't put the space in the edit?

·
Premium Member
10,460 Posts
so... is this it??? y'all are the entire welcoming committee???

you know i'm not very good with rules, so i didn't bother reading them. can you just tell me if i'm supposed to be mean to anyone who shoots a 6.5 grendel? i'll learn the rest as i go...
Welcome!

see? you've already had 3 welcome aboards, i only had 2
Welcome!

·
Registered
4,834 Posts
You had better be a good boy here, what it your record time for being banned from a site?

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
who me???

now frank... you know i won't put a number on it. any number is a limit and i hate to limit myself

·
Super Moderator
12,227 Posts
Welcome. Looks like you will fit right in around here.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts