6.8 SPC Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 181 Posts
No I have not. Troy just called here all fired up wanting to know what the big deal over a $100 part was. He has also threatened to fly here to shoot me.
The guy is unstable just like his father. The guy won't deny his ad and just told me"well, did I sell it?" as to justify his behavior. "All this for $100 part" is his attitude. He does not get it nor does it sound like he wants to. If he wants to meet up I am fine with that. I have been shot before. What a dumb ass Bubba!

I did some digging and he has been gone from NAPA for about 8 months. I am discussing things with his newest employer tomorrow
Yah NAPA was bought out by somebody else. We use to use NAPA all the time. If he still worked for NAPA and NAPA was still around I could find him real quick. Who does he work for now? I'm sure it's another auto parts place.

Well... sounds like someone's got a double-portion of stupid. :a32:

Looks like BullitBoy visited the forum tonight. When you read this BullitBoy, you can't legally sell something you don't own. It's a crime. It's called conversion. It's also a crime to threaten to harm someone. If it were me, I'd call the Sheriff in his town tomorrow morning and discuss the the theft and his verbal threats of bodily harm.

If your reading this BullittBoy id suggest you make things right with me and CaptGrumpy, Either send me the bullets i paid for or send me the money back.

I would be very tactful in my dealings with this scum, especially being a LEO. He wouldn't like the outcome if he threatened to shoot me.

Sent from a final firing position, the crosshairs are on you!
Being LEO, you know lots more about this stuff than the average guy. What kind of recourse would someone have in this situation?

Discussion starter · #52 ·
If your reading this BullittBoy id suggest you make things right with me and CaptGrumpy, Either send me the bullets i paid for or send me the money back.
Unfortunately he seems to have doubled down. Rather than take this thread as an opportunity to make things right (he has been on the site since), he has chosen to ignore this situation and attempt to hide. His social media has gone private now too. I will still stand by the stated deadline for now.

Like NEW Saleen 1989 SSC #120 - $29999 (Brenham)

1989 Ford Mustang

condition: like new
cylinders: 8 cylinders
drive: rwd
fuel: gas
odometer: 13000
paint color: white
size: mid-size
title status: clean
transmission: manual
type: coupe

We have a LIKE new 1989 Saleen SSC (one of 170) 1989 Mustang. This was the 25th anniversary Saleen car built for Ford. Car is #120.

Car has 13K miles. It was featured in a MUSCLE MUSTANGS AND FAST FORDS magazine.

YOU WILL NOT FIND A CLEANER LOWER MILE EXAMPLE of this car. We have owned it since 1996, car is SIGNED by Steve Saleen.

PLEASE NO TRADES no TIRE KICKERS this is the real deal.

$29,999

Please call me if you have any questions 832-724-0549

https://houston.craigslist.org/cto/5699142844.html

Discussion starter · #58 · (Edited)
Mustang buyers beware too (H beat me to it)

Vehicle Car Sedan Lancia prisma

41 - 60 of 181 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.