6.8 SPC Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody tried these? How is the quality?

I've always liked the euro/T style recticle, particularly for fast target acquisition in a CQ engagement.

·
Registered
176 Posts
No complaints here. Until I get my 556 Eotech in January that's what my carbine wears outside of big game season. After it gets its Eotech as it so deserves I am gonna put my Bushnell on my Norinco SKS w/ Tapco stock. Oughta be a good combo on that set up. But overall it's hard to beat for the money. Opticsplanet.com did have some factory demo models for a little over $120. free shipping to boot.

edit: http://www.opticsplanet.net/bushnell-tr ... 0132p.html here is the link. I tried to get some pics of mine but my camera is too crappy to show up but someone else might have one.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I handled a rifle with one of these on it and found it to be heavy. I know the privious poster likes his but the reviews for this scope are very mixed. They went after the ACOG look which people like but it's no ACOG. For $260.00 you can get the Bushnell "Holo-Sight" which is made by L3 Communications (Eotech). I just got my dedicated .22LR AR from Spikes and wanted to keep the weight to a minimum. I read every review I could find for light weight red dots and ended up with the Millet 1x28 $68.00 on sale at Midway. It weights 4oz has a 3 moa dot and with my CAA $25.00 one piece ring/mount co-witnesses perfectly with my irons. Just a cheap idea for you that works for me.

·
Registered
933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I actually decided on a 1-4x scope for the carbine. Seemed to strike a better balance between precision and speed. we'll see when it arrives.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts