6.8 SPC Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any one tried these? I talked with a bushnell rep the other day who told me they were EOTech's without the metal guard over the hood. What is generally considered the longest effective range of this sight? Found a good deal on one. With LEO discount, they run $200 from Bushnell outlet store.

Thanks.

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
I cant speak for or against the Bushnell sight, but If I were you I would probably save another 150 or so and get ya an EOtech. I know one of my local fun shops give a pretty decent deal to LEOs and they can be had for a lil over 300. Or check the post about Microsoft Live and Ebay and you can also get one at a decent price

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
L107 said:
Any one tried these? I talked with a bushnell rep the other day who told me they were EOTech's without the metal guard over the hood. What is generally considered the longest effective range of this sight? Found a good deal on one. With LEO discount, they run $200 from Bushnell outlet store.

Thanks.
Since they don't have any magnification, they are as accurate as your eye can see. They are basically EOTechs without the protective hood so you have to be careful using them for serious duty use.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts