6.8 SPC Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,
I'm looking at the Burris Full field IV 2.5 x 10 - 42mm for either a 18" barrel 223 Wylde AR 15, and also on a 375 Raptor I'm almost done with. Both hunting guns.

I like this power range and I also like the bigger objective lens than a LPVO thats everywhere these days. The price point isn't bad either. What's the consensus, will this work on a AR platform. Will the 375 destroy it? Anyone ever use one?

Thanks in advance
J

·
Registered
80 Posts
You should be just fine with it. I have most of my rifles topped with various Burris scopes and they are great . Use good mounts and lock tite . My mini 30 Ruger is a brute on scope mounts but the Burris scope stands up to the slamming ..I need to change out the buffer spring to lessen the bolt slam .
Burris has a lifetime warranty.

·
Registered
194 Posts
I have a Burris Fullfield E1 on my bushmaster 450 AR and so far it’s held up well. It’s the 2-7x35 in an aero precision mount.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8,997 Posts
Burris are good scopes and have a good warranty. I do disagree with the use of Loctite as it appears to increase the torque applied to the screws. Use it on the bases but not on the rings. Check with Burris if you want to use Loctite on the rings.

Reactions: Guts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts