6.8 SPC Forums banner

Burris Fulfield 2-7x35

2K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  RugerIte 
#1 ·
I picked one up super cheap, and glass looks good/clear. I've heard good things about Burris, but have never owned one. It has the ballistic plex reticle. Opinions?

#2 ·
I have one the E1 fullfield 2-7 on my .223 and love it. Clear glass and just the right magnification for shooting out to 500 yards easy. Just learning how to use the ballistic plex now. My only negative it 1/2 inch clicks instead of 1/4. cannot fine tune it as much but still great value, for well under $200. (picture is when it was on my 6.8)
Gun Firearm Rifle Trigger Air gun

#3 · (Edited)
I have one the E1 fullfield 2-7 on my .223 and love it. Clear glass and just the right magnification for shooting out to 500 yards easy. Just learning how to use the ballistic plex now. My only negative it 1/2 inch clicks instead of 1/4. cannot fine tune it as much but still great value, for well under $200. (picture is when it was on my 6.8)
View attachment 16393
Didn't know about 1/2" clicks, but it will still work ok on a hunting rig. I installed it on my ARP Scout 6.8 build yesterday, and I like it. I'm trying to keep it fairly lightweight, and this scope is pretty light. How does your scope work in low light situations?

That's a good looking rifle you've got there btw.

#4 ·
Didn't know about 1/2" clicks, but it will still work ok on a hunting rig. I installed it on my ARP Scout 6.8 build yesterday, and I like it. I'm trying to keep it fairly lightweight, and this scope is pretty light. How does your scope work in low light situations?
That's a good looking rifle you've got there btw.
At first light it is really good, I haven't been out at dusk so I have no idea. When tromping through the brush on cloudy days a non issue as far that goes too. 1/2" clicks isn't a big deal as far as a hunting rig goes, I was getting clover leafs at 100 yards still. The main reason I got it was the weight factor, my 6.8 when I had it on in that picture was around 6.5lbs with optics.

Thanks, it has changed since then, new scope, I got a steal of a deal on a nikon prostaff 7 2.5-10 with their ballistic plex and different hand guard. I wanted a way to attach a bipod and that one couldn't do it. Here is current addition
Gun Firearm Rifle Trigger Air gun

#5 ·
At first light it is really good, I haven't been out at dusk so I have no idea. When tromping through the brush on cloudy days a non issue as far that goes too. 1/2" clicks isn't a big deal as far as a hunting rig goes, I was getting clover leafs at 100 yards still. The main reason I got it was the weight factor, my 6.8 when I had it on in that picture was around 6.5lbs with optics.

Thanks, it has changed since then, new scope, I got a steal of a deal on a nikon prostaff 7 2.5-10 with their ballistic plex and different hand guard. I wanted a way to attach a bipod and that one couldn't do it. Here is current addition
View attachment 16401
Yours looks even better now, FDE looks good on an AR. I like the minimalist stock, and when I change the commercial tube on this one, I'm going to get another. Here's mine:

#10 ·
I got mine after researching the wrong scope. Hate the 1/2" click at 100 yards and it was a BDC apparently. But before selling it, I found the Federal Fusion Bonded 62 grain 5.56 NATO round almost perfectly matches the BDC in 100 yard drop increments. And since 5.56 NATO is legal in my state and I get the 62 grain Federal Fusion rounds for bigger things to shoot and it works well on deer, I kept the scope on the free floated 5.56 NATO rifle.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.