6.8 SPC Forums banner

Boulder Shooter used a AR Pistol

3K views 22 replies 10 participants last post by  earlytom 
#1 ·
Boulder Shooter used a AR Pistol (Ruger AR556) not a long gun. This article says it was just made legal a there few days ago.

It also mentions that he had planned to shoot up a Trump rally a year ago but the rally was canceled because of the CCP Bioweapon Virus. This guy has been thinking about doing this for a while.

Interesting to watch the Commies try to spin and hide the facts, these tragic events are nothing but political weapons for them.

Boulder Shooter used a AR Pistol with a Brace.

I am thinking Hiding Biden's puppet masters will be having him sign an EO directing the ATF to rule them SBRs.

Just sayin'

#7 ·
Like I mentioned in another post. The FBI has dropped the ball on almost every shooting of this type. The shooter is almost always on their radar and they do nothing, but they have ample time to investigate the so called insurrection at the capital and try to find a law to charge people with. They are political pawns whether they like it or not. Hate to say it but they are letting politicians run them.

#10 ·
Exactly. And despite him being "known" to the FBI, they didn't flag him in the NICS system to be delayed.
What is galling to me is that he didn't have any mandatory Anger Management Sessions after his Assault Conviction when he attacked the guy who beat him for the spot on the wrestling team.

With very few exceptions, his peers in HS said he had a temper and could go from nice to unhinged in no time flat.

#16 ·
It seems the reason he was known isn't just his associate, he planned to gun down a Trump rally, but Covid cancelled it. The irony. Meaning he unloaded on all his anti-American supporters.

#19 ·
Yes it is. I am unsure if they discovered his planning the attack on the President Trump campaign rally after the Boulder King Sooper's attack, or if they knew about it prior. He was known to them through their investigation or another individual.

However at this point the FBI's competence in this arena is at least suspect. Not to mention their integrity, or even their loyalty to the Constitution and the Republic.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.