6.8 SPC Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Vendor
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been on the forum for a while now and most know me from the old company I worked for and that I do my fair share of hog hunting with thermal and night vision. I have been a firefighter for over 18 years with the last 5 as a Captain, paramedic for 14 years and spend over 4 years on a local SWAT as a medic. I have been around firearms and hunting my entire life and mainly the AR platform and custom bolt guns the last 5 years.

Now the good part. I have started Blackstone Arms LLC, a small business that's building AR uppers and selling accessories. I will be concentrating on the 6.8 and 5.56 for now but it is possible to expand as time goes on. I will also carry a limited amount or thermal sights and night vision will be added later.

I am an authorized dealer for ARP, Mega Arms, Aero Precision, Christensen Arms, Troy, Magpul, Giessele and a few more. The uppers coming from me are using quality components and attention to detail. Every part is inspected and touched by me. I believe that customer service is #1 and will do what it takes to have 100% satisfaction.

I am hoping that soon I will be able to become a vendor here on 68 Forums but until then check out the web site, blackstonearms.com and keep me in mind if you need anything. Due to forum rules and I am not yet a vendor here please contact me via PM or email if you need anything. General discussion is ok!!

Eric Hix
Blackstone Arms LLC
blackstonearms.com

·
Administrator
22,814 Posts
Congrats on the transition Eric.

·
Premium Member
10,461 Posts
Congrats sir!

·
Registered
4,835 Posts
Best of Luck Eric, am rooting for you and the new venture!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.