6.8 SPC Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So now that I've got things almost done I'm looking at the different bipods out there. I like a couple Versa models, but know that GG&G, are also very popular. So what do you all recommend.

Thank you,
Bergie

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
I use a Harris 6" to 9" non swivel with notched legs when I want to shoot for accuracy. I'm not a professional paper killer and just can't justify paying upwards of $250 for a bipod.

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
I used a utg pro with pan for a while and liked it, I switched to Harris S model 9-13 and like it too. I keep the utg for varmint and other uses where I'm stationary but need to cover a large field of view without picking up the rifle.

-Alexander

·
Premium Member
10,460 Posts
Picked up a Blackhawk on sale to get started with the Creedmoor (blew budget on optics) Having a pivot was a must for uneven terrain and it looked to fit the bill, but an obvious knockoff of a Harris. It is lousy though and will be replaced. The spring pins holding on the feet walk out and one of the telescoping leg springs broke. Usable for now.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.