6.8 SPC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,060 Posts

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
5 July 2016...infamy. This has been coming since the first Clinton administration when they allowed themselves to be used to collect data on everyone else in Washington. Now it's officially here.

Anyone know of any good deals on PVC pipe, sheets of same and epoxy? Or maybe thick plastic 45 gallon drums?

·
Registered
819 Posts
If they can get away with this they can get away with anything.
In your face America.
What or Who may be next?

·
Registered
6,732 Posts
If they can get away with this they can get away with anything.
In your face America.
What or Who may be next?
What's good for the goose is good for the gander

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well... I am surprised but not shocked. I really thought the FBI would remain 'true' to what it says it is. That and I can hardly imagine someone threatening anyone in the FBI. If there was any org in the world which could take down this corrupt regime, I thought it would be the FBI.

So now I guess we wait and see what's next. ... what an 'exciting' time to be alive in the USA.

On the other hand, Bernie is 'done' and now the Ds have to prop up a damaged good until Novy. And maybe the FBI thought of that already... if it's really true that the FBI does not 'like' the Clintons.

If you're not on board with The Trump, please sit on youtube for a while and watch some of his rallies, esp the one after Orlando. That's what I did back in April... and I've only come to like the dude more as time goes on. He's just like 'us', except he says on TV the things we say to each other.

·
Administrator
22,078 Posts
Or... someone's afraid of becoming the next apparent suicide victim?

·
Super Moderator
12,227 Posts
The fix was in. I can't say for sure when it happened[, though I have my suspicions, but Hillary went on a campaign flight to Charlotte and appeared on stage with "the president" only hours after Comey made the announcement that they were not recommending charges. Anything to do with the President moving on Air Force one takes days of planning with all the security involved. No way the outcome was not already known days before this trip was to take place. I don't put a lot of faith in Obama's judgement but I doubt seriously his advisers would allow him to go on the campaign trail with someone who was recommended for indictment by the FBI. Even he is not that stupid, is he?

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
Or... someone's afraid of becoming the next apparent suicide victim?
I think the official term is "suspicious" suicide victim. Well at least until someone corrects them and it changes to "obvious" suicide victim. Or as the Arkansas state trooper who started to spill the beans was told, his entire family would be committing suicide.

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
FBI director Comey was following orders, plain and simple. He's just the most recent pawn to get moved in the game. There is no accountability in this admin, only deception, cover up and damage control. Charges against Hilary would be an indictment against Obama. History is being made before your eyes. This ain't over with.

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
FBI director Comey was following orders, plain and simple. He's just the most recent pawn to get moved in the game. There is no accountability in this admin, only deception, cover up and damage control. Charges against Hilary would be an indictment against Obama. History is being made before your eyes. This ain't over with.
Its about partisan politics, indicting that nasty POS, would kill the democrats chances in November, they ain't about to let that happen. BO has no love for the Clintons, but have no doubt he takes orders from the donkey party.

·
Registered
819 Posts
Truth be known may go something like; she and others put together this scheme to let foreign country’s obtain certain information for very very high pay without directly so so being involved by setting up easy to hack email and servers; and if caught play dumb as they didn’t commit treason on purpose just careless.
Sounds like it worked

:a32: hahaahaa I wouldn't put anything pass this bunch....

·
Registered
833 Posts
Not the big news anymore. Another big shooting to rob the news cycle and save Hillary's ass again.

Heavy duty tin foil hat is hurting my head.

·
Administrator
22,078 Posts
Each one of these to hit the news brings the same suspicion to mind... another "D" voter going full-blown stupid with the very tool their Party is rabidly against. But, the media would NEVER hint at that.

·
Registered
716 Posts
What do you expect? Comey is a Political Appointee of Pres. BO.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts