6.8 SPC Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
When is enough enough? When does the line get drawn?

Asking for a friend.

Reactions: earlytom

Registered
It's gonna be interesting what actually is put through. He is going to test the limits of EOs for sure but enforcement will go into effect until its shot down. I read the whitehouse.gov post and it's a bunch BS really.

I knew braces were gonna get canned eventually but to use excuse. "Bolder shooter used one". Like... I sure am glad he followed the law by not making an SBR to go kill people. 馃檮

Registered
It's gonna be interesting what actually is put through. He is going to test the limits of EOs for sure but enforcement will go into effect until its shot down. I read the whitehouse.gov post and it's a bunch BS really.

I knew braces were gonna get canned eventually but to use excuse. "Bolder shooter used one". Like... I sure am glad he followed the law by not making an SBR to go kill people. 馃檮
After the last "scare" about braces I decided go the SBR route. Still waiting since the 18th of January for my stamp. Just contacted my Senators office yesterday.

Registered
Well first let's see if they are "orders" or "actions". They are different and carry different meanings.

Registered
See attached. That's my answer to Biden's Plans. Don't care what he plans, says or does....I know what my God given rights are as are the rights of every law abiding American. Making mischief through laws that trample a persons rights does not make that law valid or give it power.

This is also why they are going after Christian beliefs and persecuting Christians all over America, because all throughout the books of the Bible are examples of defiance of evil rulers. It is the guiding knowledge used by many of the founders (only two of them were deists that I know of, the rest relied heavily on their references to scripture) and a significant portion of the Constitution was derived from these ideals.

They and the American colonists knew what was right, they suffered injury after injury, persecution, attacks, attempts to disarm, unreasonable searches and seizures...until enough was enough.

I refuse to comply with evil people who committed acts of treason against the American people and make unjust laws that harm upright and law abiding American citizens while doing nothing to stop the violent and wicked among us. PUT IT BACK. DO NOT TOUCH OUR FREEDOMS!

Refusing to follow unjust and illegitimate laws made by illegitimate and unjust usurpers does not make one an outlaw, it makes on a man's man and an upright citizen. It makes you inherently American and is in accordance with the uniquely American Spirit. And if you happen to be a follower of Jesus, it mirrors the nature of Christ, who is both the Lion and the Lamb of God.

Your welcome to disagree, but it is God who made America great because we as a nation loved and honored him and his ways. The more they try to take, the more I'll stand firm until they wear themselves out or die trying. I'm choosing to boast in the God whose power is so great that the natural world is programmed to respond to his very voice...the physical matter that their physical bodies are made up of obey his every command. They live only because he allows them to and respects their free will, even to do evil. And yet their dumbass plan is to remove him from ever facet of America society and persecute his people...? Good luck....

What do they have to lose that I don't in all of this? EVERYTHING. Their life in this broken and decaying world is all they have. All their chips are on the table for this one bet in a short sliver of time....power, control, money, sex....the same hooks in the jaw that have been used for thousands of years.

When I die, I go to my Father's house, I serve now and will continue to serve one King and his name is Jesus. I will be given rewards that do not decay, wear out or fade away because I chose to love those around me and serve them for their benefit, not use them for my own gains like these filthy politicians and money changers. Their souls are rotting within them. Time is stalking them every day, waiting to steal away their miserable lives.

When they die, the flesh will be stripped from their bones over and over again. The acrid smell of rotting flesh mixed with burning sulfur and the screams of the tormented will be their lullaby as they wait in the pits of hell for the day of judgment before the great white throne of God.

Every evil jackoff thinks their a bad-ass...until the burning starts in the Lake of Fire. Then all the bravado melts away like the skin off a rotting corpse. No one escapes the judgment of God except through the gift of Grace and they have rejected that gift and spat in the face of a King whose life was given even for them in the wickedness. They are pissing off the wrong being and the wrong people. Yah that's how I really feel.

Attachments

Registered
After the last "scare" about braces I decided go the SBR route. Still waiting since the 18th of January for my stamp. Just contacted my Senators office yesterday.
How did you apply? I received mine in roughly 40 days from a couple days later than you. I efiled with a trust. Form 1.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Registered
How did you apply? I received mine in roughly 40 days from a couple days later than you. I efiled with a trust. Form 1.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I did the same E file with trust. Dont know why they are taking so long. Could be cause of my work background checks pop up as NSA investigations. Ive been delayed buying a gun before because of that.

Registered

Asking for a friend.
Only when the Lord Jesus Christ assumes his throne.

Revelation 13 It was granted to him to make war with the saints and to overcome them. And authority was given him over every tribe, tongue, and nation.

Reactions: Drock40

Registered
Satin is running around the earth and sowing evil everywhere. The hypocrisy we hear is just a form of lying. Also we are witness to another form of lying, calling good evil and evil good. We have to always stand against evil and proclaim how it is wrong against God and our fellow men. Unfortunately as Nick stated, the fight is never over until Jesus puts Satan in his place...Hell!! Don't get discouraged as communism has tried to raise its ugly head here in the good 'ol US before and it can be beat down!

Bug, good question, but we are not quite there yet...getting closer though.

Registered
Satin is running around the earth and sowing evil everywhere. The hypocrisy we hear is just a form of lying. Also we are witness to another form of lying, calling good evil and evil good. We have to always stand against evil and proclaim how it is wrong against God and our fellow men. Unfortunately as Nick stated, the fight is never over until Jesus puts Satan in his place...Hell!! Don't get discouraged as communism has tried to raise its ugly head here in the good 'ol US before and it can be beat down!

Bug, good question, but we are not quite there yet...getting closer though.
Don't' discount the incredible things that our incredible God can do in the midst of the this chaos: Uncancel Yourself! With Donald Trump Jr., Rep. Lauren Boebert, Rick Green, Sen. Jason Rapert, Mario Murillo, Lance Wallnau (Apr. 6, 2021) - FlashPoint (govictory.com)

Fireside Chat with Lin Wood: Episode 16 - With General Flynn in Studio (bitchute.com)

(fast forward to 4:30 mark to skip intro talk)

What I see is an awakening, Christians, Patriots and Conservatives starting to actually work together and reach out via uncontrolled means for the first time in a long time. And these are not nobodies living in their mom's basement, many of them have served at very high levels in the US government for years, decades in some cases. They have all witnessed real evil in it's various forms (such as General McInerny seeing the real effects of communism in Vietnam for example).

These are just examples of some great truths and those God is raising up for this time. Evil is being exposed like never before, it's hard to recognize the evil when it masquerades as light or hides in the shadows unseen. But when the ugliness is exposed, we see it for what it is. I do not believe the Lord is done with America just yet and I see an awakening occurring. PUT IT BACK. That's the word I'm getting. God is going to do something on our behalf, a red sea moment that's going to shift the focus to him and not Trump, even though Trump has an important role to play still.

It's really nothing new that it often takes great evil to wake up those who have fallen asleep at the wheel and it's not new that the Church, Patriots and Conservatives have indeed fallen asleep at the wheel. Most importantly blame falls on God's people who have lost their saltiness. But we serve a God who has already won the war, a God who is full of grace and who works all things for the good of His people.

I've come to believe that America really did repent as a whole, by choosing his "David". Because an imposter sits in the white house means nothing and is of no consequence. What America chose is life, freedom and kinship as a majority. Because it was stolen by an evil and wicked minority will in time be blown wide open and the stroke of judgment will fall upon their heads. However WE have to do our part by being bold, standing up for what is right unashamed and fighting the good fight. We occupy!

Registered
Discussion Starter #13
What I see is an awakening, Christians, Patriots and Conservatives starting to actually work together and reach out via uncontrolled means for the first time in a long time.
I sure hope you are right. Those pushing the dark side are organized.

Registered
Se

Asking for a friend.
Several states have already said that they won't allow enforcement of the EOs or new federal gun laws. And that is what needs to happen in all RED states.

As far as I am concerned, the line has been drawn. Biden and his handlers have shown they don't actually care about facts and reality. They are going to attempt to shove their agenda down our throats. And now is the time that we, the People, need to stand up against this.. This is tyranny, plain and simple.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke

Registered
Se

Several states have already said that they won't allow enforcement of the EOs or new federal gun laws. And that is what needs to happen in all RED states.

As far as I am concerned, the line has been drawn. Biden and his handlers have shown they don't actually care about facts and reality. They are going to attempt to shove their agenda down our throats. And now is the time that we, the People, need to stand up against this.. This is tyranny, plain and simple.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke
Don鈥檛 forget though, these aren鈥檛 EOs they are EAs.

Registered
Don鈥檛 forget though, these aren鈥檛 EOs they are EAs.
Good point Highside. The terms executive action and executive order are not interchangeable.

Executive orders are legally binding and published in the Federal Register, though they also can be reversed by the courts and Congress.

Executive actions are a list of policies the president would like to see enacted, but are not legally binding.

Only one of many things the talking heads can't seem to get in their numbskulls.

Registered
How about new directive issued to study the possible expansion of Supreme Court today.... that and red flag laws is * scary...
It doesn't surprise me at all. Court packing was exactly what they promoted and said they would attempt to do. Evil people doing evil things...what's new?

Perhaps I'm just a nutjob, but I have a sneaking suspicion this is not going to end well for Senator Biden. I'm reminded of the similarities of Saul and David. Saul chased David out into the wilderness were David waited until Saul lost his mind literally and then died.

Kind of ironic how Senator Biden's mental health is seriously declining, loosing his mind just like Saul. And just like Saul did to David, he chased the legitimately elected President Trump out of office for a time (via treasonous acts of vote manipulation).

You see, the angle of death is stalking Biden like a Lion waiting to devour him at any moment. Every day time steals away another moment of his wicked and wasted life until the day his heart stops and the light dims from his eyes. The day he falls into a blackness that infects every part of his soul, dragging him down to the pits of hell where he awaits judgment.

But then again I'm looking at things beyond a purely natural perspective. Evil always has it's time, there is a time for justice and judgment upon that evil just as there is a time for evil to sow it's own doom, unwittingly storing up it's own wrath and pissing off the God of all creation...

And if it gets to the point that the powers that be are going door to door and hauling off "dissidents" to "re-education" camps and I am unsuccessful in defending myself or my family against such vicious attacks, I know that we will all stand in my Father's house when we die.

I don't think they are coming to take the guns away...they are coming to take the gun owners away. You can strip someone of all their arms, but that person is still the weapon and new tools can be acquired later in time. But if you take the gun owner away and destroy that person...well the guns don't really do a whole lot just sitting there.

But I digress, in the end, they have absolutely no power over me after I'm dead. None. That's the most they can do is kill me and I'm taking Jesus' advice literally to have no fear of those who can kill the body because their power is very limited. But then again maybe I'm a few slices short of a loaf eh? We followers of Jesus are just a little different if you know what I mean.

Registered
Righteous indignation is exactly what we need right now! Keep preaching the Gospel of the Kingdom, ThELioN70x7. I like your style and approach. It's time to call evil for what it is: demonic powers of darkness and deception, running rampant. May the Lord stretch forth His hand and destroy them all! (But I think He has given us charge to fight this battle, spiritually and naturally) "Occupy until I come"

1 - 20 of 22 Posts