6.8 SPC Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
22,274 Posts
I'm telling you... in the Seattle Paper, an article stated that Seattle Public School teachers are teaching the young kids that these BLM/Antifa pukes are "Patriots". This is what's being fed to our youth. And, they're believing it. When I've invited parents to ride along on driving lessons for their teen kids, I hear the parents cheer the graffiti trash to Defund the Police. The cesspool I live in is headed to become the next Detroit.

Reactions: ozarkpugs

·
Registered
70 Posts
I'm telling you... in the Seattle Paper, an article stated that Seattle Public School teachers are teaching the young kids that these BLM/Antifa pukes are "Patriots". This is what's being fed to our youth. And, they're believing it. When I've invited parents to ride along on driving lessons for their teen kids, I hear the parents cheer the graffiti trash to Defund the Police. The cesspool I live in is headed to become the next Detroit.
Don’t forget Flint my friend. They are both massive money pits for Michigan.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Did the useful idiot recognize the great military victory at Midway? Yesterday was the anniversary of that battle.

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Jen "Suckie" said that Biden celebrated the heroes of D-Day "in his heart". That's just so much bull sh%t,........... between his naps, eating his porridge and changing his diapers, his shrunk'n brain is incapable of further thought let alone compassion for anyone but himself! o_O

·
Registered
173 Posts
in the Seattle Paper, an article stated that Seattle Public School teachers are teaching the young kids that these BLM/Antifa pukes are "Patriots".
And the parents are NOT smart enough or too busy to teach their kids any different??? DUH??
What's wrong with this picture???

·
Registered
461 Posts
And the parents are NOT smart enough or too busy to teach their kids any different??? DUH??
What's wrong with this picture???
Decades of Brainwashing in the Public School's, College's and Universities. Let;s not forget the social Brainwashing and propaganda by the day time TV show's like the View and the Talk, and Hollywood as a whole. Then there's the communist leaning so called national media. I'm amazed it took this long, God help us. If we don't plug these holes quickly, this ship is going down.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts