6.8 SPC Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,832 Posts
If you're looking to plink LAX has this

It is large primer but the brass still sells. If you're not a reloader that will help offset your cost.

·
Registered
268 Posts
SGammo has S&B 110 fmj at .99c a round with tax and delivery included. Not great but I’ve never been able to find it “cheap” even going back to 2010 when I first purchased an American Spirit upper with 6.8pm PRI barrel. I believe the least I’ve ever paid was about .58c plus tax.

also, LAX has milsurp M193 from cbc for
$430 per 1k. Info makes it sound like sealed in battle packs.

I believe these are the “new” low prices. I don’t believe the dollar is coming back, in fact, I think everything shows the opposite. In my industry lead times for materials have become a burden. We are trying to work through contracts with clients and designers to meet budget. Jobs are beginning to push to the right, some may be mothballed altogether.

Get what you can, while you can.

·
Registered
268 Posts
We'll make it through the end of the year with current work and we have more coming in. The labor issue is a PIA, but supply chain is what could do us in.
Same here, but we have so many employees that I know some will get their walk-in papers. I don’t think it will be me but I can see what’s coming and it will be like 2008 at best.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Same here, but we have so many employees that I know some will get their walk-in papers. I don’t think it will be me but I can see what’s coming and it will be like 2008 at best.
Same here on that score too. We have had that conversation just recently. Looks like the core group and effective contractors stay, and the lower level and newer folks get unenjoyment.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts