6.8 SPC Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
I have not been able to find waffle mags anywhere at less than full retail. The few I do see for less than $43/mag are the older variety. I ended up biting the bullet and getting some direct from PRI. Owch.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Palmetto State Armory has just finalized a deal to carry the new style PRI mags at a great price. I can't release the details just yet, but we will put them up on the EE and our web site as soon as they arrive.

Thanks,

Jamin

·
Registered
896 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
jmccallum said:
Palmetto State Armory has just finalized a deal to carry the new style PRI mags at a great price. I can't release the details just yet, but we will put them up on the EE and our web site as soon as they arrive.

Thanks,

Jamin
Good things come to those that wait!!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Palmetto State Armory has finalized a distributorship with PRI. We will be carrying the new waffle-style 5, 10, 15 and 25 rd 6.8 SPC magazines. We have worked out a deal where we will be able to sell them for $39.50 each. We are currenlty waiting on the first shipment. You can pre-order over the phone at 803-760-4004. We will not charge your card until we ship you the mags. Our shipping rates for mags are $7 flat rate for orders under 10 mags and free shipping for orders of 10 mags or more.

Thanks,

Joe

·
Registered
262 Posts
jmccallum said:
Palmetto State Armory has finalized a distributorship with PRI. We will be carrying the new waffle-style 5, 10, 15 and 25 rd 6.8 SPC magazines. We have worked out a deal where we will be able to sell them for $39.50 each. We are currenlty waiting on the first shipment. You can pre-order over the phone at 803-760-4004. We will not charge your card until we ship you the mags. Our shipping rates for mags are $7 flat rate for orders under 10 mags and free shipping for orders of 10 mags or more.

Thanks,

Joe
Dang, I had only ordered some last week from PRI for $43 a pop... :( Stuff happens I guess.

·
Registered
674 Posts
Hey Joe...

Any news if/when the PRI mag shipment will be available on your site? I have a few ranger plates over here looking for a new home....or three!! :mrgreen:

·
Registered
5 Posts
moose-hunter said:
Hey Joe...

Any news if/when the PRI mag shipment will be available on your site? I have a few ranger plates over here looking for a new home....or three!! :mrgreen:
Enlighten me on Ranger plates! :?:

·
Premium Member
6,321 Posts
If you're military you can buy direct from PRI at $37.80

·
Registered
674 Posts
TLHelmer said:
moose-hunter said:
Hey Joe...

Enlighten me on Ranger plates! :?:
It's a replacement for the mag's floor plate....

·
Registered
4,477 Posts
Brownells has the 25 round for $34.95 with discount and the 10 round for a $1 less...

Kerry

·
Registered
674 Posts
owenslee said:
Brownells has the 25 round for $34.95 with discount and the 10 round for a $1 less...

Kerry
Really? The online catalog lists them at a higher price... How do I get that discount pricing?

·
Registered
896 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
moose-hunter said:
owenslee said:

Kerry
Really? The online catalog lists them at a higher price... How do I get that discount pricing?
My guess would be with a C&R or other discount.

·
Registered
4,477 Posts
moose-hunter said:
owenslee said:
Brownell's has the 25 round for $34.95 with discount and the 10 round for a $1 less...

Kerry
You have to be a:
- Current FFL or C&R...
- Licensed Gunsmith...
- ACTIVE military or LEO.

Retail customers pay the prices you see listed.

I listed the discounted prices because many of us on the forum are LEO, active military, gunsmiths, or FFL /C&R holders.

Kerry

PS...One more good reason to apply for a C&R License...

·
Registered
589 Posts
Owenslee,

Pardon my ignorance but what is C&R ?

·
Registered
4,477 Posts

·
Registered
589 Posts
Thanks. Now I know. :)