6.8 SPC Forums banner
61 - 80 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
I haven’t written a paper, but I think there has to be something to naturally acquired immunity. About 6 weeks ago, we thought we likely had Covid. No, we didn’t get tested. Other than curiousity sake, there didn’t seem to be any reason to be tested. We don’t really go anywhere and retired, so we simply isolated a bit more than normal. Grandkids schools were closed because their classmates and teachers who were tested, tested positive. The daughter that lives with us was double-vaxed. We aren’t and the grandkids aren’t. There was no noticable difference in how well we got over Covid. We all rested and had congestion.

Anyway, fast forward to Christmas time. My daughter came in from France. She’s double vaxed and had previously had Covid. She visited her friends in another town. They all took Covid tests before visiting, and my daughter was tested before leaving France. Those friends tested positive after she came to visit us approximately a day later. She felt a little off and did a drivethrough Covid test. Sure enough she was Positive. As far as we can tell, she felt worse than the rest of us. Note: my kids who are double-vaxed are almost 30 years younger than me and are in their early 30s. Since we were in the same vehicle multiple times, it’s very likely we were exposed to her.

Questions I have, so what does the testing do for you if you can be positive shortly after? That seems to be a completely bogus attempt to make people feel better, and think they are at less risk.

Why aren’t we spending a bit more time on how to get over Covid and quit acting like the only possible solution is mass vaccination?

Of course, now she has the Covid testing game to pass. If you aren’t aware, you can test Positive a long time after being exposed. In some cases, months later. Without a Negative test, she can’t travel back to France even though she hasn’t had any symptoms for a couple of weeks. Essentially, she’s blocked by a “rule” made by some health/political official in France. Great, huh. However, if she had flown immediately after visiting her friends, she would have still been in the window for testing. The only difference would be she would have been in France when she became positive. Just great …

·
Administrator
22,641 Posts
Interesting thing about "tests", there is an amplification threshold, that if exceeded (I believe the number is 17), the result will almost ensure a "false positive". I read that much of the testing is at an amplification of 34. A "positive" (even a FALSE positive) is classified as a "case", thus, boosting the numbers to favor the hysteria being perpetrated by those "in charge".

Reactions: Guts

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #67 ·

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #68 ·

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #69 ·
Reactions: jimh406

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #70 ·
Even CNN recognizes the hospitalization numbers are BS

Reactions: earlytom

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #73 ·
USSC 6-3 against OSHA vaccine mandate. Allows health care worker mandate 5-4.

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #74 ·

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #75 ·

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #76 ·

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #77 ·

·
Administrator
22,641 Posts
I'm told that the Washington State Legislature will be presented a bill for consideration. Namely, to direct/impower the Police to arrest anyone not vaccinated. I am not at all surprised that this would be tabled here.

Washington Bill Authorizes ‘Strike Force’ To ‘Involuntarily Detain’ Unvaccinated Families: ‘They Have Already Set Up The Internment Camps’ - Dr. Rich Swier (drrichswier.com)

·
Registered
82 Posts
I'm told that the Washington State Legislature will be presented a bill for consideration. Namely, to direct/impower the Police to arrest anyone not vaccinated. I am not at all surprised that this would be tabled here.
It's amazing how big of a blindspot some of these people have.

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #80 ·

The first study, conducted from April to June 2020 in Denmark, found that 42 (1.8%) of 2,392 subjects provided with more than four dozen three‐layer surgical masks reported SARS‐CoV‑2 infection, versus 53 (2.1%) of 2,470 in the control group. That is a difference of only 0.3%, which is not statistically significant (p = 0.38). Although adherence to masking instructions was imperfect, an analysis of only those self‐reporting that they did adhere to the protocol also failed to find a benefit. The Danish study evaluated only the ability of masks to protect the wearer and did not test their ability to prevent infection to others (“source control”).

61 - 80 of 86 Posts