6.8 SPC Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello all new ar guy here
i have a beeman short scope that has been in my safe for probably ten years (got it used on a trade ) well i have had zero time behind an ar but figured id use a lower that i already have and get an extreme upper for deer hunting
all or most of the hunting i do will be 75 yards or less i really dont want to get a bunch of money wrapped up in my first ar untill i give one a try so any input on this beeman will be helpfull all of the optics on my bolt guns are leupold and meopta and i have a burris on my hunting pistol so thats my optics experience
thanks
Tj

·
Registered
7,373 Posts
Welcome:
I dont know anything about the scope but any scope that can handle the recoil of the 308 should be fine...

what part of maine are you in? I live on the NH side of the line....

·
Registered
7,373 Posts
My GF's family is from Westbrook, I grew up in New Gloucester.... we should get together and go blasting some time while I am home....

·
Registered
189 Posts
Beeman is an air rifle scope on thier website it says they are bushnells but could be different 10 years ago I dont know about how good the glass is but it will hold up to the recoil of an ar since spring air rifles will trash some scopes

1 - 5 of 5 Posts