6.8 SPC Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need a stock for my 16" 308 project. I like and normally go with the ACS-L, but want to try something different. Anyone out there use the Battlelink Minimalist? Your findings on this stock is appreciated.
Thanks!

·
Premium Member
10,460 Posts
I have one on my 556 and like it as well as a MOE.

·
Banned
2,342 Posts
a friend i shoot with has one, i've shot his rifle and it worked the way it should, would have no problems with using one

·
Registered
906 Posts
I've got one and think pretty highly of it. Pretty good cheek weld. The only time I don't like it is when I want to use a rear bag.

·
Registered
212 Posts
I have that stock on all three of my AR rifles. I like it better than anything else I've used.

·
Registered
2,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm glad I got the Minimalist, pretty good cheek weld and the QD socket is a nice touch. Too bad the FDE doesn't match Magpul. Thanks again for the info.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
192 Posts
Gun Firearm Rifle Trigger Air gun

Scorched Earth minimalist stock is damn near match for Magpul FDE. Aero Precision scope mount is dead on for Magpul FDE.

·
Registered
2,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Don't know what happened to mine. A definite difference as my photo shows above. The FDE Magpul grip, JMT lower and OdinWorks forend blend well together, the stock not so much. Not a big deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 15 of 15 Posts