6.8 SPC Forums banner

41 - 60 of 120 Posts

Registered
I don't know. They may ban "fully automatic mowers."

Registered
I'm going to keep trying to get more axles, you can't have enough spares IMO. And for some reason I keep losing axles in boating accidents.

Course H. I am in Alaska so that 9 to 10 am time frame is 5 to 6 am here, but I will endeavor to persevere.

Registered
What days do you add them to the site? I鈥檝e been waiting months to finish my first 6.8 and I鈥檇 prefer to use ARP 12.5. I refreshed about every 5-10 minutes today as it鈥檚 the first day I haven鈥檛 had to be at work since these came back in stock and never saw any.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
What days do you add them to the site? I鈥檝e been waiting months to finish my first 6.8 and I鈥檇 prefer to use ARP 12.5. I refreshed about every 5-10 minutes today as it鈥檚 the first day I haven鈥檛 had to be at work since these came back in stock and never saw any.
M-F usually. We are covered up with orders, it will take a month to catch up.
Only reason I am on here today is all of the Parler BS, Amazon shutting down their servers because it is a true free speech website.

Reactions: sfs13

Registered
Agreed. I just got my 2nd one in the mail today. They are the best overall "mower axel" on the market both in terms of performance, durability and cost. So much grass...so little time!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #60 · (Edited)
Again, due repeated fraud attempts the only way a transaction will be accepted by Authorize .net is both the street address and zip code match. If they do not the system will reject the card. In addition the card must have a CCV# and match.

Reactions: Highside
41 - 60 of 120 Posts