Registered
2,922 Posts
Darn........been waiting many months.

Optimistically checking at least 3 times a day......and still

·
Registered
14,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
If I put all 100 on at the same time all of them would be gone in an hour. Dealers buy 10 at a time.

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
Will be adding the 12.5" lottery to the POwerball n Megamillions lottery effort.....lol.

·
Registered
725 Posts
I saw one left in stock, filled out the form, and it was gone by the time I hit submit!
Congrats nontypical, you beat me by mere seconds!

Reactions: Nontypical

·
Registered
142 Posts
I saw one left in stock, filled out the form, and it was gone by the time I hit submit!
Congrats nontypical, you beat me by mere seconds!
same here. I had one in my cart and by the time I found that silly check box, my cart was empty?

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
🤗 🥳 I WON...🥳......I WON THE ARP 12.5" MOWER AXLE LOTTERY.... (y) 🥳⚡🌈🤠🤗

Finally, after many months of waiting and bugging patient Harrison.....a 12.5" Mower Axle is going to be headed my way.
Thank You.....Mr. Harrison

·
Registered
725 Posts
🤗 🥳 I WON...🥳......I WON THE ARP 12.5" AXLE MOWER LOTTERY.... (y) 🥳⚡🌈🤠🤗

Finally, after many months of waiting and bugging patient Harrison.....a 12.5" Mower Axle is going to be headed my way.
Thank You.....Mr. Harrison
Very happy for you! I know you and your project have been waiting quite some time for this!

·
Registered
142 Posts
In case anyone is looking, there are 16s on now. And I did notice H is limiting the 12.5 to 2 per order.

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
In case anyone is looking, there are 16s on now. And I did notice H is limiting the 12.5 to 2 per order.
Harrison does that to stop dealers from buying all the stock and marking up for BIG BUCKS.
THANK YOU ....MR. HARRISON (y)

21 - 40 of 120 Posts