6.8 SPC Forums banner

61 - 80 of 119 Posts

·
Registered
13,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
I know I should have made a new better website years ago but I'm so busy I don't have time to do it or even tell someone else what I want. On top of that a good website may push orders to the point I can't handle the orders.
Almost every item on the site is a cut and paste, sometimes I have time to edit and sometimes I do not.
At the moment between building a house 1000 miles away, completing orders during the "OMG there may be riots" panic and getting ready for hurricane season down there I am stretched pretty thin.
Anyway the barrels are the same and from the reports I am getting on both the 6.8 and Wylde barrels the new JGS reamers are working out well. Seems several shooting 12.5" barrels are shooting sub-MOA at 300yds, not bad for a short barrel.

Reactions: JSP556

·
Registered
5 Posts
H,
Thanks for the clarification and adding more of the Recce barrels to stock. I put my money where my mouth was and ordered 4. Thanks for the products and service you provide the shooting community.

·
Registered
13,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
11.5 and 14.7" 6.8s coming in the fall

·
Registered
867 Posts
What are the specs on the 11.5?

·
Registered
13,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #71
Last year or maybe even the year before I said something about pistols and the 26" length requirement. The 12.5s are too long to meet that requirement. I have some 11.5" coming so it will be easier to get under 26". The problem with the 11.5 is I had to go with a carbine gas system to allow enough dwell time with the 6.8. They should be here in 3-4 weeks.

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Last year or maybe even the year before I said something about pistols and the 26" length requirement. The 12.5s are too long to meet that requirement. I have some 11.5" coming so it will be easier to get under 26". The problem with the 11.5 is I had to go with a carbine gas system to allow enough dwell time with the 6.8. They should be here in 3-4 weeks.
I just received a 5" tube and flat spring setup I'm going to try on my 12.5 . Mo. Conservation just decided AR pistols can not be over 26" with the brace removed so I have to cut down one end or the other . I'll be giving it a workout in a few days . If it is not reliable I'll definitely be getting a 11.5 " .

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

·
Registered
13,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #74
Any chance more JAL comps are coming?
Sorry those were machined in house and my CNCs are sitting there in the cold collecting dust. I just don't have the time or energy to fire them up again.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi Constructor, My timing sucks as I’ve missed the boat on previous 14.5/14.7” shipment. Any projection on when the next group is due? Thank yo!

·
Registered
13,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #76
I think Nov just after he 11.5s

·
Premium Member
480 Posts
H -
I am running a Strike Industries - SPRE short pistol receiver extension on my 12.5" 6.8
The SPRE measures 5.28" length, and 1.247" diameter...most important is my pistol overall length is 25.75".
-

Dennis

·
Registered
13,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #78
There are long delays due to the the panic buying before the election or riots whatever the thought is. 20" 6.8s and 16" 223 Wylde are the only ones coming in this month. They are being melonite treated now so 2-3 weeks.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I emailed you about availability of the 20 inch 6.8 barrel. Should I wait a couple of weeks to order it or just go ahead and order it now?

·
Registered
13,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #80
I emailed you about availability of the 20 inch 6.8 barrel. Should I wait a couple of weeks to order it or just go ahead and order it now?
The website will not let you order until it is in stock. It will be next month some time, everyone is running wide open and still can't catch up.

61 - 80 of 119 Posts