6.8 SPC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Man, the communist nation we live in. I kept saying for a while “our country is going communist”, and my dad (72 yrs old) would respond even before Trump “It is already communist!”

·
Registered
165 Posts
Can’t have a world government with monetary freedom and unconsolidated power.
We are watching it right now, we will witness the collapse of our monetary system (as well as others) along with global supply chains. Without fail, someone or some people will have the solution to all our problems- a government by and for the”elite”.

Of course- I just wear a tinfoil hat and this would never happen in America. This thought process is exactly why it will happen, evil prevails when good people fail to act.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Huh. Maybe the IRS will catch those corrupt politicians?

And maybe the FBI will investigate them.

Yeah thats it, and maybe the DOJ will prosecute them.

Get this, maybe the courts will convict them and send them to prison...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.

(Those 9 laughing heads? ...Is SCROTUS)

·
Registered
906 Posts
Seems like the 4th amendment would make quick work of this in the first lawsuit. Maybe our lawmakers should the constitution some day.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Thanks Harrison for the feed. Yep, looks like they need to burn the constitution and everything it stands for because it's against their agenda. Might as well burn down the Smithsonian while they are at it. If we stand up for what we believe, we are chastised. What next, the communist (progressives) hunt is going to be against all average Americans, seems like that's what they want. I think we're at a very ugly time in our republic. Keep your powder dry!

·
Registered
553 Posts
That means every time you make a house payment, vehicle payment, pay your health insurance, pay you vehicle and house insurance for a year, you are being scrutinized by the IRS. I would say that's unconstitutional, but hey, Peloski and the communists that call themselves Democrats in congress don't care about the constitution or your rights. If they get away with this, they'll take your 401ks and mutual funds next.......for the good of the many.

·
Registered
2,941 Posts
As with many other "New Laws", I fail to see what benefits will come of this. The current $3k notification doesn't seem to slow or stop the crooked Parasitic Professional Politicians from scamming n making millions while working Americans are struggling to make bills next week. Dun seem fair nor decent.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Huh. Maybe the IRS will catch those corrupt politicians?

And maybe the FBI will investigate them.

Yeah thats it, and maybe the DOJ will prosecute them.

Get this, maybe the courts will convict them and send them to prison...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.

(Those 9 laughing heads? ...Is SCROTUS)
Maybe they will do what congress does...exempt themselves. Rules for thee but not for me.

·
Premium Member
10,778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Administrator
22,078 Posts
Pretty sad when a young man from half-way around the world has more love in his heart of the United States of America than half of America's citizens do.

·
Registered
318 Posts
It is easier to see things from the outside, looking in, than to see clearly from the middle of the storm. Thinks may appear normal relatively while your in the eye, but anyone outside looking from afar can easily see your sense of calm is not well merited.

However, on the bright side, the illegitimate powers that be are self destructing at record pace. The more harm they do to everyone the better, because at some point, even their own lap dogs will start eating them due to "scarcity of food" metaphorically speaking.

I think the real pain is yet to come, but through this process is refinement through the fire, being made pure as gold. Nothing worth having is ever easy, freedom is one of our greatest gifts, consequently it is one of the most painful to gain.

·
Premium Member
10,778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
I can't help but think the left side of our government is fanning the flames almost like they want a civil war. The media is owned by the left without a doubt and both are planting the seeds and giving the left the freedom to get away with anything without prosecution while going after everyone on the right for as much as spitting on the sidewalk. Now we are certain to have shortages of everything and with this Covid crap the government can control many without question. When the food runs out all hell is going to break loose, many are already talking about shortages of certain items. If you haven't read the book about the collapse of Argentina (Surviving the economic collapse) by Fer Fal you may want to.

·
Registered
553 Posts
Ref to #12, thanks for the share Constructor

Very direct and to the point. You can tell how serious he is by his lower lip quivering from time to time. I will spread this around to family and friends, but as he said.......what are you going to do about it? Most people will do and say nothing. Watching that was like a punch in the gut. I totally agree with what he is saying. To me freedom and God go hand in hand. Wake up America.....before it's to late.

·
Registered
I got guns, you got guns, we all got guns! Free to the bone, please do not f**k with me.
3,642 Posts
Commies gonna do what commies do.

·
Registered
7 Posts
This is why biden is asking for 100K more IRS agents. It will take that many to keep track of all those $600 withdrawals. It's not just the added agent, but how much will it cost to provide office space, office equipment, and support staff, plus all the cars, auto insurance, and gas need for all those extra agents. And what will the benefits cost? It will be very expensive to track all the $600 withdrawals.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts