6.8 SPC Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Any consensus as to the quality of these barrels? I know that ARP is the preferred and I have purchased several, just recently built an AR for my general superintendent on the project and was curious. General- it appears to be of decent quality.

Registered
I like their stuff and now they are part of Aero Precision. I have a few friends who are "its not any good if it's not Aero or BA" 馃榾 they are definitely not low grade stuff IMO.

Registered
First observation is that they are well finished. They look good, at least the melonite models. Got a 12.5 and a 16 inch to get to the range and try out. Looking at making them truck guns.

Reactions: JW82

Registered
I got a 9mm barrel that I have yet to shoot. But the finish seems like quality work I鈥檒l see how it shoots this weekend
I

Registered
My son had a 5.56 BA barrel, new, that would not group decent with any ammo. Sent it back, they kept it for a few weeks and sent it back to him. No explanation or attempt to correct. Same barrel same results. Sent it back and this time got a different barrel. It wasn't any better. Sold it to a friend for a mag dumper project and moved on. YMMV

1 - 7 of 7 Posts