Banned
2,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
i have the parts gathered up for Poppa Bear, just waiting for a 20" ARP barrel

·
Registered
92 Posts
PSA EPT triggers in both?

I'm looking to gather parts for a build around an ARP 308 barrel. Anything you like or dislike between the Aero receivers and the Falkor receivers?

·
Banned
2,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
PSA EPT triggers in both?

I'm looking to gather parts for a build around an ARP 308 barrel. Anything you like or dislike between the Aero receivers and the Falkor receivers?
yes they both have the PSA enhanced trigger. The Aero is much easier to build, the Falkor is difficult, i thought i had all the tools i needed but had to go buy a strange size ball end hex wrench to put on the rail, the barrel was super hard to install, you have to take out the left hand bolt catch to install the hammer pins. the Falkor is much higher quality, but if Matens had been available i'd opt for that instead. i got the Aero upper and rail on a closeout and i have a 15" M5E set here waiting for a lower and the ARP barrel. i got a couple of blem M5 lowers and the 1 i kept is a super fit, i'd like to get another lower for the 20", but if Mega gets back in stock i'll get the whole Mega deal. the Falkor is so pricey i could never come close to breaking even on it, unless the witch gets elected

1 - 4 of 4 Posts