6.8 SPC Forums banner

atfonline outage???

3K views 16 replies 11 participants last post by  CMoe 
#1 ·
is there an outage on form 1 online? won't let me log in...

#2 ·
If I remember correctly, they shut down for a time on Mondays to work on system (or something like that) try again today ....could be overloaded due to the deadline to file with a trust without prints...I think today or tomorrow is the final day to file under the old laws

#8 · (Edited)
They don't shut it down on Mondays. Wednesday from 6a-6p (EDT) is the planned maintenance window.

They don't shut it down 4-5 times a day for an hour. That was a long time ago before they moved to the scheduled Wednesday maintenance window.

You either have:
(1) an overloaded/crashed system due to all the people waiting until the last minute
(2) the most awesome ATF episode of Punk'd where they've shut the system down a day early just to mess with y'all

#17 ·
Glad to know I'm not the only one that has this type of thing happen. Oh well may have just saved me another $200 to go towards something else for now. Did get in the paper work for a 9mm SBR in but was hoping to get one more SBR for a 6.8. Damn doing it on a dedicated lower!

#15 ·
I am getting a message now that says the outage should be short lived and they hope to have it back up and running shortly. I was hoping to get a form 1 submitted today also.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.