6.8 SPC Forums banner

81 - 84 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
I am fed up with the BS also, but acting like a Nazi is not the answer ( I had two great Uncles who served in WWII, they drank themselves to death). You are correct in saying we should not just sulk away. We need to get more involved, call your congressman, your senator, governor and others. If enough of us flood the politicians lines with calls and demands, they will respond. I will leave you with a quote from someone I despise, "it takes a village", except in this case we're not talking about raising children.
That won’t do anything . Remember 2020? There is no solution through politicians/elections. The entire country can become republican overnight, and aslong as those in MSM/social media/govt remain leftists, they will continue to “win” every election. “Consent of the governed” lol.

The right needs to be more like BLM/antifa. It’s a stupid argument IMO to say “well that’s stooping down to their level”. It works, and that’s all that matters. I wondered after the chauvin verdict why the right wasn’t out there threatening jurors/riots to get a fair verdict. Why is it just the left that can do that, is expected to do that, and can get away with it. My buddy reminded me that the right’s threats would be investigated. It’s fashionable for leftists for make threats. Nobody bats an eye. They’re backed by the state, corporations, MSM, and every social media company (and they think they’re the “resistance” lmao). Right now the left is using straight up threats of violence to win everything, and nothing we do can compete with that. They’ve successfully used it twice to compromise the justice system. First with threatening riots if the election outcome was overturned, and then again with riots/violence against jurors if they voted the wrong way (Three if you count the mass resignation of police. They’ll be replaced with activist cops eventually). And this was months apart. This is setting precedent for how things will unfold in the future. No doubt they will use the same tactics successfully with Rittenhouse.

·
Registered
384 Posts
That won’t do anything . Remember 2020? There is no solution through politicians/elections. The entire country can become republican overnight, and aslong as those in MSM/social media/govt remain leftists, they will continue to “win” every election. “Consent of the governed” lol.

The right needs to be more like BLM/antifa. It’s a stupid argument IMO to say “well that’s stooping down to their level”. It works, and that’s all that matters. I wondered after the chauvin verdict why the right wasn’t out there threatening jurors/riots to get a fair verdict. Why is it just the left that can do that, is expected to do that, and can get away with it. My buddy reminded me that the right’s threats would be investigated. It’s fashionable for leftists for make threats. Nobody bats an eye. They’re backed by the state, corporations, MSM, and every social media company (and they think they’re the “resistance” lmao). Right now the left is using straight up threats of violence to win everything, and nothing we do can compete with that. They’ve successfully used it twice to compromise the justice system. First with threatening riots if the election outcome was overturned, and then again with riots/violence against jurors if they voted the wrong way (Three if you count the mass resignation of police. They’ll be replaced with activist cops eventually). And this was months apart. This is setting precedent for how things will unfold in the future. No doubt they will use the same tactics successfully with Rittenhouse.
I agree with what you are saying. I do remember 2020, especially Nov 2020. I know you may not believe it, or may not even heard of it, but the right is making inroads on the Audit stuff. The Communist in the so called National Media, refuse to acknowledge the fact that there was fraud in the last election, they even refuse to admit there were numerous irregularities. Right now there is an Audit in progress in AZ, there is an Audit about to take place in NH, there are several cases going on in Michigan, GA and WI. Not to mention the ball is starting to roll in PA also. Right now, they have caught a [email protected]$$acrate in WI red handed with the IP addresses of the voting machines in Milwaukee. I can tell you this is not over by any means. However, once the legal stuff stops, then it's a different story. I pray it doesn't come down to that my friends. At this time, phone calls are working, at the State levels, the federal level is a different story.

·
Registered
419 Posts
"We in America do not have government by the majority. We have government by the majority who participate."

Just participate.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
"We in America do not have government by the majority. We have government by the majority who participate."

Just participate.
We don't have government by the majority because the US is a federalist republic, not a "democracy"

81 - 84 of 84 Posts