6.8 SPC Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
Am getting this message when I try that link...

"smoffett, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

·
Premium Member
1,235 Posts
vBulletin Message
DDriller, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Log Out Home

I can view them fine if I go to the article forum section

·
Super Moderator
21,786 Posts
+1 ditto me on the previous two who posted about the link.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Same....

vBulletin Message

deacn dan, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Log Out Home

1 - 6 of 6 Posts