6.8 SPC Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
**For sale is a 16" Stag M4 1/9 twist barrel with Keyhole forge A3 flattop
upper and VLTOR CASV- EL HG. It will include the ARES BCG, CH, and birdcage
FH. The FSB was shaved with a dremel and re-Parkerized by me.

**Listed below is a breakdown of my asking values for the parts, but prefer not to
part out. This price is available only if purchased assembled. I believe that if
you were to purchase these parts separately you would probably pay more:

Stag upper assembly: $325

ARES piston and BCG / CH : (was) $325, now $315

VLTOR CASV-EL : $225

**The upper has less than 500 rounds on it, was meticulously cared for, and the ARES piston is in excellent working condition.

**The lower and stock pictured are not for sale, however, if you need the Tasco PDP 40 Pro-Point, I would include that for just $50 extra.

Asking (was)$875, now $865. If you want the upper with the CASV removed, I will sell it for (was)$650, now $640, and it would come you as pictured below. First one to post "I'll take it," gets it. PMO is preferred method of Pmt. I will pay shipping and insurance.

[red]**The only trade I will consider is for a Remington Bolt action .223, preferably Fluted 22, 24 or 26" barrel, 1/9 twist, and threaded muzzle. [/red]

·
Premium Member
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: ARES piston converted M4, 5.56 16" upper for sale

Price reduced again. I need to sell this to fund an upper that AR15Performance is building for me, guys (impart empathic woe here). Tell your friends!! This upper was 100% reliable. Never, ever a single malfunction and lots of fun to shoot.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts